Card Games: Play BlackJack, Koltsina and Twentyone

Vas77

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
On App Store (free, universal) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/card-games-play-koltsina-twentyone/id1133952214?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hi everyone,

I am really excited to announce my new application "Card Games: Play Koltsina and Twentyone", which is a collection of games played with cards.
Currently, two games are supported, but I am going to add more games in the near future.

Koltsina, is a fun to play, but challenging game
Twentyone, is a variation of the popular Blackjack game. The main differences between this game and the Blackjack game is that not all cards are used in the game, and the dealer is one of the players.

You will find instructions on how to play each game inside the app.

Do not hesitate to ask me any question about these three games, and I am looking forward to your comments/suggestions.

On App Store (free, universal) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/card-games-play-koltsina-twentyone/id1133952214?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Card Games: Play Koltsina and Twentyone

Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the App update! Good luck!Good luck with your game app. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Vas77

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Version 1.1 is ready for download. In this version we added the BlackJack game

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for sharing Card Games with us! Best of lu?ck with this and all of your future app development endeavors!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com

As Team Leader on the forums, I want to thank you for sharing your application with our community. It's developers like you, that make this place special. Everyday it's something new and enjoyable.

Thanks again.

Vas77

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Dear all,
I am pleased to inform you that Texas Holdem poker is added in version 1.5

Enjoy the game, and as always, I am looking forward to your feedback

Vas77

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that version 1.6 has the following features:

- Added the Xeri game
- Challenge your FB friends to a game

Enjoy the game

Vas77

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that version 2.3 is available for download from the AppStore

This version has some important changes in the gameplay for the Freecell game. Also, we made a couple of minor changes in the UI.

I am looking forward to your feedback

Enjoy the game

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2