Van Gogh Ultra HD - VIrtual Art Gallery of Famous Artist

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey, art lovers! Have the greatest Dutch painter artwork in your pocket! Take a tour through Van Gogh Ultra HD virtual art gallery and explore the tiniest details of his paintings including colour and brushstrokes in 4k resolution! Discover the wealth of information, diversity of period-specific categories, details about Vincent's life etc.

VAN GOGH ULTRA HD FEATURES:
- Set as wallpaper
- HD image quality allows you to zoom and observe the smallest details
- Valuable information about artist and most important paintings
- Background music and slideshow
- Easily share paintings on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc.

Download Van Gogh Ultra HD and experience the brilliant masterpieces in HD quality: Van Gogh Ultra HD - Virtual Museum of Van Gogh Paintings

EN-Screenshot-1.jpg
EN-Screenshot-2.jpg
EN-Screenshot-5.jpg

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey, guys! I want to recommend Leonardo da VInci Virtual Museum, an incredible art app for all lovers of beauty like me, art experts or art amateurs. This is a virtual art gallery with Da Vinci's masterpieces. Great features like zoom in, paintings info, biography etc. I love it!

Check out Leonardo da VInci Virtual Museum: Leonardo da VInci Virtual Museum

slika-za-marketing.png

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Enjoy the virtuosity of Michelangelo's keen eye for light and shadow on the world’s greatest sculptures in HD. Michelangelo Virtual Museum & Art Gallery is a pocket art app for all art enthusiasts.

Try it out and enjoy -Michelangelo Virtual Museum & Art Gallery: Michelangelo Virtual Museum & Art Gallery

slika-za-marketing.png

Last edited:

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
If you had a perfect art app with one of the famous artist masterpieces, would you need to go to the museums? Try Rembrandt Virtual Museum & Art Gallery and share your thoughts. I'm happy to have it!

Check out Rembrandt Virtual Museum & Art Gallery and have fun: Rembrandt Virtual Museum & Art Gallery

slika-za-marketing.png

Last edited:

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Caravaggio Art Gallery & Virtual Museum

An easy way to possess Baroque pieces of art and cherish them whenever you want. Caravaggio Art Gallery & Virtual Museum is created with special attention to details for all art lovers like me. Try it out!

Download Caravaggio Art Gallery & Virtual Museum here: Caravaggio Art Gallery & Virtual Museum

Caravaggio%2BArt%2BGallery%2B%2526%2BVirtual%2BMuseum.png

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Italian Artists Virtual Gallery Bundle

Hey, guys! I found an ultimate virtual art gallery with four famous artists of Italy. Check out Italian Artists Virtual Gallery Bundle and have greatest paintings and sculptures in your pocket. I love it!

Take a look at Italian Artists Virtual Gallery Bundle: Italian Artists Virtual Gallery Bundle

Da%2BVinci%2BUltra%2BHD%2BiPhone%2BScreenshot%2B1.jpg
Michelangelo%2BVirtual%2BMuseum%2BiPhone%2BScreenshot%2B2.jpg
Caravaggio%2BVirtual%2BMuseum%2BiPhone%2BScreenshot%2B4.jpg

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Raphael Works Virtual Museum and Art Gallery

Raphael Works Virtual Museum and Art Gallery is your premium pocket museum with complete works of the glorious Raphael. Join the huge audience of this famous Renaissance artist and enjoy his powerful paintings.

Act now - Raphael Works Virtual Museum and Art Gallery: Raphael Works Virtual Museum and Art Gallery

Raphael%2BWorks%2BVirtual%2BMuseum%2Band%2BArt%2BGallery.png

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
JMW Turner Artwork: Virtual Art Gallery

Here's a premium art app with a stunning collection of William Turner's paintings. JMW Turner Artwork: Virtual Art Gallery is a new virtual museum, available 24/7, in which you can easily observe the tiniest details of the ladscapes of one of the greatest Romantic Artists of all times.

Call your friends and newbies to join a highly desirable art fans club and expand their knowledge of world-famous art.
JMW Turner Artwork: Virtual Art Gallery: JMW Turner Artwork: Virtual Art Gallery

Turner%2BVirtual%2BMuseum%2BiPhone%2BScreenshot%2B1.jpg
Turner%2BVirtual%2BMuseum%2BiPhone%2BScreenshot%2B2.jpg
Turner%2BVirtual%2BMuseum%2BiPhone%2BScreenshot%2B5.jpg

manja13

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Claude Monet Art: Virtual Museum

Hello, guys! Can't help but recommend a genius Claude Monet Art: Virtual Museum app. It's a huge collection of paintings of the profound colorist and as a painter of light. It enables observing the details of Monet's paintings and Impressionist technique.

Share my enthusiasm for Claude Monet Art: Virtual Museum: Claude Monet Art: Virtual Museum

Monet%2BArtwork%2BVirtual%2BArt%2BGallery.png

Damian Phillips

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
What a fantastic app! People from all ages have to honor this crazy genius. Many of the famous painters in the Western Art are influenced by him. Unfortunately the kids nowadays wont’ spend time to meet with his work. Maybe because of this app they will be far more tend to learn something interesting from the world of art.

p1xel

May 12, 2017
Visit site
I'm glad I found your app. I use to paint a lot and often tried to reproduce some of Van Gogh's work. Several years ago I visited the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam and have wonderful memories from that trip. Maybe I'll start painting again. Your app will really help a lot. Before I just used postcards or books for reference but your app provides so much more detail!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal