Registering captured Pokemon, how do I do it?

I

iMore Question

Registering captured Pokemon

Once I have captured a Pokemon, what do I do next? How do I register it or go back to the map?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Registering captured Pokemon

Sounds like your game froze if you're still on the screen with the pokeball. You'll have to force close the app and reopen it. If it registered the Pok?mon as caught it will be registered in the pokedex and be in your Pok?mon. If it didn't register as caught, it will not be there.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Sounds like your game froze if you're still on the screen with the pokeball. You'll have to force close the app and reopen it. If it registered the Pok?mon as caught it will be registered in the pokedex and be in your Pok?mon. If it didn't register as caught, it will not be there.

That happened to me already. I caught that sucker, he was mine and the game froze. It didn't get registered. :(

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

That happened to me already. I caught that sucker, he was mine and the game froze. It didn't get registered. :(

This seems to happen to me daily. Their servers are still pretty pegged.

gigglingFreek

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Happens to me at least once a day so far. :-\

If you turn on airplane mode then go back to app make sure said no iterate cone toon then close out the app re open the Pokemon go app check your journal and the Pokemon you caught should be there! Since learning this it has worked for me like 7 times so far!! Good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2