Share your Pokemon Go Tips & Tricks!

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
May I ask a question in this Tips & Tricks thread? Or should I start a brand new thread? Moderator, please move to a new thread if that’s the better option.

I was just reading an article on a website that states that the Eevee has three evolutions one can choose from: Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon. So, when I’m evolving an Eevee, when/where is it that I’m given the opportunity to choose which Evolution I want to use? Is there a pop-up after you click on Evolve asking me which form I want my Eevee to evolve to?

Thanks kindly for your continued help, ladies and gents!

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
There is no real option to pick what you get BUT there was a trick in the naming of your Evee prior to evolving.

Pyro for a Flareon
Sparky for a Jolteon
Rainer for a Vaporeon

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Opinions wanted: Is it considered cheating if you play Pok?mon GO while being a passenger in someone’s car? It is incredibly productive but involves minimal physical effort.

How about on a rapid transit system? Like the Subway in New York or the Metrorail in Miami? Would you consider that cheating?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Opinions wanted: Is it considered cheating if you play Pok?mon GO while being a passenger in someone?s car? It is incredibly productive but involves minimal physical effort.

How about on a rapid transit system? Like the Subway in New York or the Metrorail in Miami? Would you consider that cheating?

I doubt any of that would be cheating. You could take a spaceship to Mars and catch Pok?mon.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Opinions wanted: Is it considered cheating if you play Pok?mon GO while being a passenger in someone’s car? It is incredibly productive but involves minimal physical effort.

No :) You're still catching the Pok?mon, not finding some back door way to add them (which wouldn't be as much fun anyway)

sakshi sha

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi friends i seen some tricks about pokemon in software developers india article its great
Check it... Very interesting how the pokemon is made

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Here is a real tip..I think. Download Ingress. By the same folks that made Pokeymon Go. Start the game and you will find the main screen has a bunch of white dots floating around. Those dots represent an energy source in that game. It is also what spawns Pokeymon in our game. A high concentration will show you where some Pokeymon are!

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Have any of you ever gotten a Bag Upgrade or Pok?mon Storage Upgrade from a Pok?Stop?

I was forced (well, not literally forced, as no one put a gun to my head) to spend real money on a Bag Upgrade yesterday, but if I can avoid this in the future, I?d like to.

Also, while we?re on the subject, must you pop the bubbles with the items a Pok?Stop has gifted you in order to gain them? I?ll try this myself next time out I?m playing and update this post if no one has answered this yet.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I read a complaint on at least one site that someone was tired of autocorrect fixing words like Pok?mon, Pok?Stop, and the like…

If it’s an issue for you, here’s a quick and easy way to fix that once and for all:

Pok?mon text replacement.jpg

And of course, these should automatically transfer over to your OS X machine(s) via iCloud so you’ll get the benefits there, too.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you ever gotten a Bag Upgrade or Pok�mon Storage Upgrade from a Pok�Stop?

I was forced (well, not literally forced, as no one put a gun to my head) to spend real money on a Bag Upgrade yesterday, but if I can avoid this in the future, I�d like to.

Also, while we�re on the subject, must you pop the bubbles with the items a Pok�Stop has gifted you in order to gain them? I�ll try this myself next time out I�m playing and update this post if no one has answered this yet.

I can help a little.. As soon as all of the items appear in the bubbles, simply X out. The bubbles will all pop and you will get your items. It's much quicker to do it that way lol
As far as money, I do spend some, especially on egg hatchers... but I look at it like this: A movie costs a ton for a couple of hours so I don't mind investing in a game that has provided me with many hours of entertainment.

Last edited:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you ever gotten a Bag Upgrade or Pok?mon Storage Upgrade from a Pok?Stop?

I was forced (well, not literally forced, as no one put a gun to my head) to spend real money on a Bag Upgrade yesterday, but if I can avoid this in the future, I?d like to.

Also, while we?re on the subject, must you pop the bubbles with the items a Pok?Stop has gifted you in order to gain them? I?ll try this myself next time out I?m playing and update this post if no one has answered this yet.

I haven't upgraded at all. I'm cheap and don't want to spend my money on that.

No, you don't need to pop the bubbles for items at a Pokestop. I never do.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I was forced (well, not literally forced, as no one put a gun to my head) to spend real money on a Bag Upgrade yesterday, but if I can avoid this in the future, I’d like to.

Also, while we’re on the subject, must you pop the bubbles with the items a Pok?Stop has gifted you in order to gain them? I’ll try this myself next time out I’m playing and update this post if no one has answered this yet.

No upgrades like that, but would be cool! And echoing what the others say, just hit the (X) and it'll clear out.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I read a complaint on at least one site that someone was tired of autocorrect fixing words like Pok?mon, Pok?Stop, and the like…

If it’s an issue for you, here’s a quick and easy way to fix that once and for all:

<snip>

And of course, these should automatically transfer over to your OS X machine(s) via iCloud so you’ll get the benefits there, too.

I've done the same! I just spell it out (without short-cuts) which will take care of it without having to remember my shortcuts ;)

brentwpb

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
The Bag upgrade and storage is strictly a in app purchase. As for the bubbles, all you have to do it achieve the stop and then exit out of the screen. It will automatically be place into your storage

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen