I would like a photo app that changes the file name automatically to something like the date. Scanner pro does a perfect job of this but it distorts the photos.

I would like this so I can just copy it from itunes like the scanner pro app and not have to import these files from photos on mac then rename each photo to the date daily...

I dont want to use any services where I have to sign up and have it stored nonlocally such as drop box.

This seems like a very simple thing though I cant find anything that does it.
    06-27-2016 07:47 AM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! I don't think there is anything like that. Not afaik. I'd like to name files myself. It can be done in several apps, but it stays in the app. And it's not automatic. Save them back to the camera roll and they revert back to the original name. If you find anything, let us know.
    Maybe someone else knows of sonething.
    Welcome to iMore! I don't think there is anything like that. Not afaik. I'd like to name files myself. It can be done in several apps, but it stays in the app. And it's not automatic. Save them back to the camera roll and they revert back to the original name. If you find anything, let us know.
    Maybe someone else knows of sonething.
    06-27-2016 10:06 AM
    Hi, welcome to iMore.
    I use ACDSee for this purpose.
    You can select from all metadata to be renamed in the file name.

Edit:
    But, now I've read your whole text, I have to agree with Led, it's not possible.
    06-27-2016 11:23 AM