I wish there was an app that'd allow me to turn my iPhone's wifi access on and off automatically based on a schedule and/or location. Is there an app that does this? If not, one needs to be made. Atoms for iPhone is still in beta stage and ifttt doesn't have access to my phone's wifi status.
    06-20-2016 10:56 PM
    There might be a jailbreak application of the sort but there is no AppStore app that can do what you require.
    06-20-2016 10:57 PM
    True. It would be handy to have though. I know nothing about making iOS apps, and I mostly use Windows 10 as my main computer OS. I know there are Android apps available that do that, but since I have an iPhone, are there any free programs or applications that'd allow me to try and create an app for my iPhone on Windows 10?
    06-20-2016 11:20 PM
    True. It would be handy to have though. I know nothing about making iOS apps, and I mostly use Windows 10 as my main computer OS. I know there are Android apps available that do that, but since I have an iPhone, are there any free programs or applications that'd allow me to try and create an app for my iPhone on Windows 10?
    Xcode is meant specifically for that. I'm not sure if it's there for Windows, but you should check it and see if it is since it has a sandbox and allows you to virtually test the app on an iOS device. If it's not available, I'd recommend Microsoft Visual Studio. Be sure to use Objective C or C++. I think Xamarin Studio can also be used to import the files into Xcode.

Edit: I found a guide for getting a VR Machine for running OSX and Xcode on Windows. https://blog.udemy.com/xcode-on-windows/
    metllicamilitia likes this.
    06-20-2016 11:23 PM
    In before someone corrects me and says "it's actually macOS... :P"
    06-20-2016 11:28 PM