App idea

ndiniz

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
I wish there was an app that'd allow me to turn my iPhone's wifi access on and off automatically based on a schedule and/or location. Is there an app that does this? If not, one needs to be made. Atoms for iPhone is still in beta stage and ifttt doesn't have access to my phone's wifi status.

ndiniz

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
True. It would be handy to have though. I know nothing about making iOS apps, and I mostly use Windows 10 as my main computer OS. I know there are Android apps available that do that, but since I have an iPhone, are there any free programs or applications that'd allow me to try and create an app for my iPhone on Windows 10?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
True. It would be handy to have though. I know nothing about making iOS apps, and I mostly use Windows 10 as my main computer OS. I know there are Android apps available that do that, but since I have an iPhone, are there any free programs or applications that'd allow me to try and create an app for my iPhone on Windows 10?

Xcode is meant specifically for that. I'm not sure if it's there for Windows, but you should check it and see if it is since it has a sandbox and allows you to virtually test the app on an iOS device. If it's not available, I'd recommend Microsoft Visual Studio. Be sure to use Objective C or C++. I think Xamarin Studio can also be used to import the files into Xcode.

Edit: I found a guide for getting a VR Machine for running OSX and Xcode on Windows. https://blog.udemy.com/xcode-on-windows/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73