Hello,

Because of another job I switched from Windows Phone to IPhone 6. Everything works pretty good, significantly better quality apps on IOS environment than Windows. But I miss something on the iPhone. On my old Windows Phone I had glance. Through glance you could see when your phone is on standby on the display how many messages you have. But what I even more miss is that glance that even when your phone is in standby, the screen constantly presented a digital clock. I found a watch with this unnecessary, because without touching your phone you can see what the time is. I have found applications where the clock may continue, but if you put your phone on standby, the clock disappears.

I hope there is another ex-Windows phone user who knows what I mean and hopefully have a suggestion on an existing app. I never pay for apps, but this is the only app I am happy to pay for . Thanks in advance for any suggestion!
    06-18-2016 06:42 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately there is no way to keep your iPhone's display on at all times. Apple is incorporating a "raise to wake" feature in iOS 10 (releasing in September) which should make things slightly easier for you. There's also rumors of Apple incorporating an AMOLED display in next year's iPhone which could potentially give it an always on ability.
    06-18-2016 07:00 AM
    Take a look at Dock Clock
    Stays on & visible while the app is open
    I use it as a Night Clock on my night stand
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for.
    Good Luck
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-18-2016 02:59 PM
    Thanks Rob, I hope it's in iOS10 then, I realy mis this.
    06-22-2016 08:31 AM
    Hi Turbo Tiger, thanks for your help. I installed Dock Clock but thats not what I need. If you put the IPhone on standby the clock is gone.
    06-22-2016 08:32 AM
    Hi Turbo Tiger, thanks for your help. I installed Dock Clock but thats not what I need. If you put the IPhone on standby the clock is gone.
    Okie Dokie,
    Hope you find something that works for you.
    Good Luck
    06-22-2016 10:02 PM