Does anybody know a medicine app that has a calendar that you put dosage on because one meds I use the dosages changes like this 7.5 for 2 days and then 5 and then repeat the 2 days of 7.5 and it's easier to write on a calendar to keep track of this medicine
    06-07-2016 02:41 AM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

The Webmd app didn't have what I am looking for
    This may do what you need.
    Pill Monitor Medication Reminders and Logs by Maxwell Software
    https://appsto.re/us/qZjEC.i
    There's a free version as well.
    06-07-2016 09:16 AM
    I have the app but I don't see how I put what dose for that day in the calendar I just see pill reminder and that's not what I am trying to do
    06-07-2016 11:38 AM
    The Walgreens App includes pill reminders. It's pretty programmable. You might need to set up reminders for each dosage. Good luck!
    pkcable likes this.
    06-07-2016 12:30 PM
    Your not understanding what I am trying to do and this is what I am trying to do: I am trying to find a medicine app that has a calendar that I can write each does for each day because that is the only way I can keep up with this medicine
    06-07-2016 12:40 PM
    WebMD.
    WebMD Trusted Health and Wellness Information by WebMD
    https://appsto.re/us/PhOLr.i
    06-07-2016 01:09 PM
    06-07-2016 02:44 PM
    Still looking for an app that will do what I am looking to use it for
    06-07-2016 05:22 PM
    This may do what you need.
    Pill Monitor Medication Reminders and Logs by Maxwell Software
    https://appsto.re/us/qZjEC.i
    There's a free version as well.
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    06-07-2016 05:24 PM
    Your not understanding what I am trying to do and this is what I am trying to do: I am trying to find a medicine app that has a calendar that I can write each does for each day because that is the only way I can keep up with this medicine
    Ummm...maybe just put it in the actual calendar app with alarms set? If you're simply looking to be able to write it out, I'm not seeing why you necessarily need a "medicine app"
    06-07-2016 09:28 PM
    Ummm...maybe just put it in the actual calendar app with alarms set? If you're simply looking to be able to write it out, I'm not seeing why you necessarily need a "medicine app"
    My thoughts exactly. He could even create a separate "Medicine" calendar and set alerts to remind him to take his medication.
    john_v and Annie_i6s like this.
    06-08-2016 08:13 PM
    I am not looking for reminders and the calendar is only setup for events not to write something on it and this shows what I am looking to doIs there a medicine app with a calendar & dosages?-image.jpegClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	107910Click image for larger version. 

ID:	107910
    06-09-2016 12:56 PM
    Steven, please be patient with us. We are trying to be helpful. I'm wondering why you couldn't set up a new calendar on the stock calendar app on your phone as john_v and DevilishBanker have suggested. Call it something like dosage calendar, and then add the dosages you need. Check out this link to see if this might work for you:

How to add and delete calendars on your iPhone and iPad | iMore
    06-09-2016 01:18 PM
    Well if you're looking to physically write something on your phone with a stylus or something I think you're out of luck. However setting up an "All Day Event" and calling it 7.5 or 5 is exactly what you're doing on the paper calendar. See my screenshot below.

06-09-2016 01:18 PM
    I am not looking for reminders and the calendar is only setup for events not to write something on it and this shows what I am looking to doClick image for larger version. 

ID:	107910
    Looks like a calendar to me.

Might even try it as a reminder so you can check it off each day so you know you took it.
    06-09-2016 01:49 PM
    Use this! Instead of birthdays, enter in your meds dosage. It will count down to time to take it.
    Countdown+ Event Reminders Lite (Calendar and Event Countdowns with Timer presets) by Apps Beyond
    https://appsto.re/us/MPbWH.i
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    06-09-2016 02:02 PM
    My thoughts exactly. He could even create a separate "Medicine" calendar and set alerts to remind him to take his medication.
    Steven, please be patient with us. We are trying to be helpful. I'm wondering why you couldn't set up a new calendar on the stock calendar app on your phone as john_v and DevilishBanker have suggested. Call it something like dosage calendar, and then add the dosages you need. Check out this link to see if this might work for you:

How to add and delete calendars on your iPhone and iPad | iMore
    Well if you're looking to physically write something on your phone with a stylus or something I think you're out of luck. However setting up an "All Day Event" and calling it 7.5 or 5 is exactly what you're doing on the paper calendar. See my screenshot below.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...aad63114f3.jpg
    I think the calendar app suggested by these folks is really your best option. I don't think the type app you are looking for exists. These folks have suggested probably the next best solution. The countdown app sounds promising also. But bottom-line you are probably NOT going to find a pill app similar to what you are wanting.
    06-09-2016 04:09 PM