Hello dear readers!

I'm so happy that I can share this app with you which extremely easy to use - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mult...mUvbUpU2742274

'MultiTimer' for iOS offers a simple proposition: you need to time things and it has circles to do it.

The last upgrade of the app allows you to start accomplishing even more at home, gym, kitchen or in the game or in the office.

Now you can enjoy 'MultiTimer' with the features that are available to everyone or in case you might be interested in even more you may upgrade it to Pro version where you find unlimited workspaces customization according to your device screen capabilities, creation of extra workspaces, and getting, completely free, all other features which are coming with the future app updates.

The last update allows a free usage of icons! Before this release if the user wanted to search and add icons to his timers he should make a review on the App Store or purchase the Pro version.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mult...mUvbUpU2742274
    [/URL]

• Has got one-tap functionality - one tap to start, one tap to pause, one tap to resume and double tap to reset.
    • Times seconds, minutes and hours - now from 100 hours!
    • Runs multiple timers simultaneously.
    • Custom grid of timers.
    • Makes groups of timers by a common title.
    • Run in the background.
    • Lets you customize label, color, icon and sound of each timer.
    • Counts up after the timer is complete.
    • Supports gestures to zoom timers or to re-order them.
    • Has a Today widget (swipe screen notifications to the left to use of timers control options).
    • Allows to check active or completed timers with the badge on the app icon.
    • Communicates with your Apple Watch.
    • Wont take up a lot of space on your devices.

Supported Devices:
    • iPhone4
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone4S
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone5
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadMini
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone5c
    • iPhone5s
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 13.8MB
    Please enjoy the app

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mult...mUvbUpU2742274
    Last edited by pr1nce; 05-12-2016 at 08:53 AM.
    05-12-2016 06:31 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing with us. I'll definitely go check it out.
    05-12-2016 06:35 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing with us. I'll definitely go check it out.
    Thanks a lot! It's really simple, very handy and still powerful. I was so surprised when one man said that he used it for Clash of Clans to help him manage 6 different accounts.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    05-12-2016 06:57 AM
    Thanks for sharing your app with iMore. Please take a few minutes to read the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Good luck. App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    05-12-2016 09:00 AM
    Best of luck with your app.
    05-12-2016 09:00 AM
    Chris Adams app
    Thank you giving it a go...
    05-12-2016 11:11 AM
    How are you doing, friends?

Quite recently Multitimer's developers have made the decision that all the icons and search an icon by the name of the timer has to be for free. Now any user can freely set up any of the timers with a distinctive icon

Let me remind that the timer icon is one of the most important design elements. Some time earlier to receive them free of charge the user should make a review of the application on the App Store or buy a package of the built-in purchases.

Have fun with the app!

Get it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/multitimer-free-fast-multiple/id973421278
    MultiTimer - Free Fast Multiple Countdown Timer [Universal]-rool-up-multitimer.jpg
    06-07-2016 06:36 AM