iMore Newbie... What is tapatalk?

anon(9022199)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, sorry if I'm constantly filling your feeds with my questions and whatnot, I've always had a lot to say 😂

So yeah what is tapatalk? I've seen a lot of signatures from the app on people's posts? I'm assuming it mimics the iMore Forums app? What does it do differently?

Thanks in advance.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
re:

Tapatalk is the ultimate discussion and commenting community from around the internet. Follow interests and other enthusiasts to read discussions and articles from hundreds of thousands of online forums and blogs in your personalized feed . Or have a question and looking for answers from experts and enthusiasts? Easily submit questions and start a discussion in Tapatalk.

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tapatalk-discussions-chat/id307880732?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Here is a link[/URL] to the Tapatalk app where you can learn more on it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
re:

Hello guys, sorry if I'm constantly filling your feeds with my questions and whatnot, I've always had a lot to say ��

So yeah what is tapatalk? I've seen a lot of signatures from the app on people's posts? I'm assuming it mimics the iMore Forums app? What does it do differently?

Thanks in advance.

Yes it is quite similar to the iMore or Mobile Nations Apps (the Mobile Nations App lets you access our other sites like Android Central and CrackBerry for example), or any of our site apps. The Tapatalk app will let you access a mobile friendly view of ANY forum you visit that supports it, and many if not most forums support tapatalk. It can be quite handy.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re:

If you have multiple forums, you can put all or most on TapaTalk. I have about 10 forums and several blog sites on my TapaTalk. It also has a dark theme. Or night mode.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Simply viewing the forums on your device, the forum will adjust and feed you our mobile friendly view also, so an app is not necessary BUT many like them and it can be a handy way to view forums and to quickly access multiple forums. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner