I've been playing a lot of mobile games lately, however, sometimes i get bored of the repeat gameplay that developers publish in both IOS and Google Play. I'm looking for a unique and new game to play, can you suggest one for me?

I love rpg and mmorpg games.

Currently the only game i've been playing is Dragon EncounterTM. I've been playing it for quite awhile right now and I'm having a great time with it. Maybe you guys should try it. The game has costume customization, real time pvp and really amazing graphics. But i need diversity of games to play with my phone.

I hope you gays can help me with it.
    04-25-2016 04:22 AM
  2. robertk328 said: Best Answer

I play a lot of Madden. Have recently started playing Rules after it was on sale a week or so ago, but it is going to take some practice as it requires a good memory Just started playing AdVenture Capitalist after seeing a few folks at work addicted to it. So far I stink at it too.

None of these are rpg or mmorpg but may be worth a shot if they look interesting to blow a few minutes of time here and there.
    I play a lot of Madden. Have recently started playing Rules after it was on sale a week or so ago, but it is going to take some practice as it requires a good memory Just started playing AdVenture Capitalist after seeing a few folks at work addicted to it. So far I stink at it too.

None of these are rpg or mmorpg but may be worth a shot if they look interesting to blow a few minutes of time here and there.
    04-25-2016 05:50 AM