So I just came over from a life on Android(Samsung Note 2 then 4).

With that said, when in the car, I put my phone into a dock and on Android, I used a program called Carhome Ultra. It has 6 large buttons to use and customize to anything you want. I had Waze linked to one. On others, I had direct dials to important people, so all I had to do was touch the button and it would dial to that person. What was also cool was this program would auto launch when my phone connected to a specific Bluetooth connection(in my case, a Jabra hands free kit.

Is there any iPhone app that is similar to this? I am trying iCarHome but it isn't very flexible in changing what a button does. I looked through the App Store and didn't really see anything.

I am a bit surprised by this as it seems like something people would want. Anyway, any suggestions?

Thanks

**EDIT**
    Holy smokes, not used to typing on the iPhone keyboard yet. Corrected LOTS of spelling and grammar issues.
    Last edited by Chuck_IV; 04-14-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    04-14-2016 03:20 PM
    I honestly don't think there is and I doubt Apple would want to integrate such a thing themselves as their Carplay function is trying to get traction in the industry.

I found this on the App store but have no idea if it's any good - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/car-...mUvbUpU2730166

EDIT: It looks like it suffers from the same problems as the one you suggested above.
    04-14-2016 04:07 PM
    So, after playing with iCarMode, it's not that bad. While it's not nearly as good as Car Mode Ultra on Android, it will suffice for what I need it for.

I need to have a couple important numbers at the ready, to be able to dial when needed in the car. I didn't want to have to fumble around the Contacts screen. ICarMode does allow me to set buttons on a secondary page to be direct, quick dials.

Now with that said, I'm thinking Siri handle direct dials and there may be no need for this anyway. I know on my Note 4, it never quite did the voice dialing right for me. I'll have to see how Siri handle it. I suspect it will be better than Android.
    04-15-2016 08:43 AM