Thoughts?

Better than stock mail app?
    03-24-2016 03:36 PM
    I've never used the Inbox app...in fact I never really got into the whole Inbox idea as it was, even though GMail is my default mail for personal and work.

The GMail app itself is pretty lame, is in need of a major refresh. But still better than the stock mail app for GMail use. GMail will not get push alerts in the stock app, you have to refresh manually.

I actually use Outlook for iOS for my GMail. I know there are others who will recommend other apps as well.
    03-24-2016 05:44 PM
    I had it for awhile, i liked it but it was just too simple for me. I prefer spark mail, it is better than stock
    03-24-2016 05:46 PM
    Hey there, I have a great suggestion app for your email. Try "CloudMagic", Trust me you won't be dissapointed it works like a charm and you can add various email accounts for all round notifications.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    03-26-2016 05:07 PM
    I prefer Dispatch I find it more powerful than Inbox while still maintaining the gesture aspect
    03-28-2016 01:34 PM
    I like "My Mail" application. The biggest reason you can select all emails and delete them all at once.
    03-28-2016 10:48 PM
    I'm happy with Spark, the most recent update show a lot of improvements. Size is much better, almost equal or better than Mail or Exchange, Gmail push and especially I do like the Intelligent notifications.
    Purchased Airmail, which is good but now Spark is the best for me.
    03-29-2016 12:03 AM
    I tried Airmail because they don't store your private information on their servers like other email apps such as Spark, Outlook, Dispatch, CloudMagic etc. but the app is not ready, many many issues with it.
    03-29-2016 12:57 PM
    I love Inbox. Used it on my galaxy s6. When I got my iPhone last week the first thing I did was install Inbox.
    It's similar to the gmail app. But I like the design a lot better. Took me awhile to get onboard with it.
    One thing I did was make it so when you swipe right it deletes the email rather than archive it.
    truenorthstrong likes this.
    03-30-2016 12:37 AM
    i just known it. I will try it
    04-04-2016 01:25 AM