I want my iPhone 6s to speak the incoming Caller ID and SMS, how can I do this?

Deb Lorine

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
I want my iPhone 6s to speak incoming Caller ID and SMS.

What apps have you all found out there that work well? Obviously we all have different needs and preferences so I will list my own and if you know of an app that might best fit my needs, I would appreciate your feedback. Also, I know the VoiceOver setting in Accessibility would allow for it, but I don't want everything else to be spoken as well.

Here's what I am seeking:
A. Caller's name spoken either as it is listed in my contacts or, preferably, spoken according to another nickname or phrase I use for that person.
B. Same for incoming SMS
C. Capability to use this for only select contacts while other contracts retain a traditional ring.
D. A voice that sounds a human as possible. I know some degree of the robot-electro sound will remain but I want it minimized.
E. I don't mind paying for an app that is an effective, solid app, that does not inundate me with more options to purchase.

Thanks your help in advance and for reading my, uh, detailed description ;)

Hope you hear from you all soon! I have a strange history with MAC/Apple vs PC/Windows. My first computers were MAC, but I was using PC at school so I became quickly versed at both platforms. The next three laptops I had were PC because I was working as a writer and our writers used PC and graphics used MAC/Apple. I flipped back and forth. I got my first cell phone in 1994 and just always stuck with that venue until I have become dissatisfied with my Galaxy 5. They replaced at again and again and again for repeated issues, for new issues, for ghost issues. I was done. I had no doubt I would love my iPhone and I do. So glad I made the switch@
DebLorine

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I want my iPhone 6s to speak incoming Caller ID and SMS.

I'm unaware of an app that'll do all that you're asking.

pdiddyfan79

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: I want my iPhone 6s to speak incoming Caller ID and SMS.

I'd like an app like that too. I use accessibility sometimes but hate it reads more than i need.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner