Clash Royale - a great new game!

pttptppt

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, in case you didn't know, clash royale is a great new game by SuperCell. It's very different from their previous games but uses the same theme as Clash of Clans.

It's a very fun game and I recommend you play 😊

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Patrick! What's up! I was getting quite bored with Clash of Clans, but Clash Royale has been a breath of freshness in to a stale gaming life! Games are quick and fun, and you don't get TOO wrapped up in to the tedious "building" that is CoC, although yes you DO have to raise the level of your cards. For me, find cards in chests and from donations just ain't as bad. (I wish I could donate and receive epics thou!)

pttptppt

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Patrick! What's up! I was getting quite bored with Clash of Clans, but Clash Royale has been a breath of freshness in to a stale gaming life! Games are quick and fun, and you don't get TOO wrapped up in to the tedious "building" that is CoC, although yes you DO have to raise the level of your cards. For me, find cards in chests and from donations just ain't as bad. (I wish I could donate and receive epics thou!)

Haha yes I agree! It does get hard levelling up after a while but it's still very funny! What level are you? How many trophies?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Haha yes I agree! It does get hard levelling up after a while but it's still very funny! What level are you? How many trophies?

I'm lvl 8, 1724 trophies, just made Arena 6! Of course I have been playing for a little while. :)

pttptppt

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I got in, I saw a spot and I grabbed it! lol

I prefer Clash, BUT mostly playing Clash Royale these days. I DO usually get my 5 stars a day thou in CoC.

I completely stopped playing clash of clans a few weeks ago. It just seems so passive and boring now that I'm playing clash royale

Cryptic_Mcnuggets

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I agree. I really enjoy it. Definitely a breath of fresh air from CoC. CoC just got really stale for me as well, and I was just stuck in this state where I'm unable to get enough of the resources to upgrade but am also being very frequently attacked and having all my resources taken. Decided to be rid of it and move on. :)

pttptppt

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I really enjoy it. Definitely a breath of fresh air from CoC. CoC just got really stale for me as well, and I was just stuck in this state where I'm unable to get enough of the resources to upgrade but am also being very frequently attacked and having all my resources taken. Decided to be rid of it and move on. :)

Exactly how I felt about CoC!

Adam Zeis

Administrator
Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to kick CoC as well. I'm super addicted to Clash Royale, even though I thought I'd hate it when I first saw it. Can't seem to stop playing, to the point that I had to turn off notifications.

pttptppt

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm about to kick CoC as well. I'm super addicted to Clash Royale, even though I thought I'd hate it when I first saw it. Can't seem to stop playing, to the point that I had to turn off notifications.

Id love for you to join our clan. How many trophies do you have?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2