https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mach...mUvbUpU2707316

Isotope 244 is pleased to announce that Machines at War 3 has received a significant update for iOS. The updated includes new features, new units, and support for the latest devices. Machines at War 3 is the sequel to a RTS that was chosen by Apple as Game of the Week.

Update Includes
    • New infantry flamethrower units
    • iPhone 6 resolution support
    • Indicators for patrol waypoints
    • 64 bit support
    • Over 20 changes and fixes

Boasting an unrivaled 130 different types of units and technologies to build. A full single-player campaign is included along with Game Center multiplayer and random map skirmishes. Machines at War 3 reminds many gamers of Command and Conquer and Supreme Commander.

Using modern game play elements mixed with retro graphics, Machines at War 3 lets you battle and outsmart enemy forces as a military commander. Youre joined by a fiery officer named Samantha Vice, who helps you maneuver through 21 intriguing campaign missions. Your objective: Uncover why your countrys secret research team the Omicron Initiative has disappeared.

Machines at War 3 is also available for Windows and Mac directly from Isotope 244. It has received positive reviews noting its numerous types of units, variety of winning strategies, and ease of play.

"The number of units that can be created is staggering"- Armchair General

"An ultra-solid strategy game full of interesting features, large maps, and a wide array of game play situations." - Gamers Critic

Features:
    • Build over 130 types of units and technologies
    • Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
    • Play unlimited random map skirmishes
    • Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat

Languages: English, German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mach...mUvbUpU2707316
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-09-2016 05:32 PM
    Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with iMore. Hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back. If you haven't already please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
    03-09-2016 06:24 PM
    Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck.
    03-09-2016 08:12 PM
    RTS are my favorite. I used to play Starcraft 2. I'll definitely try your game.
    03-11-2016 12:48 PM
    Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with iMore. Hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back. If you haven't already please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
    Thank you for the welcome. I will also release the game on Android soon, is there an "imore" Android site?
    03-21-2016 04:02 PM
    This game look pretty cool
    I like those weapons.
    Good luck
    Thanks for sharing.
    Rasterman likes this.
    03-22-2016 02:50 AM
    RTS are my favorite. I used to play Starcraft 2. I'll definitely try your game.
    I've thought about doing a space/alien type RTS game for mobile. Do you play any currently for mobile?
    04-07-2016 09:48 AM