How can I download S Game that I have already purchased on my iOad to my Galsxy tab model SM-T237P?

I

iMore Question

How can i download s game that i have already purchased on my ipad to my Galsxy tab model SM-T237P

Ii want to put minecraff on my Galaxy Tab for my grandson. I already Bought the game from my ipad and dont want to buy it again

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can i download s game that i have already purchased on my ipad to my Galsxy tab model SM-T23

Welcome to iMore. You will need an IOS Emulator such as iEMU APK to do it.

Step 1:
Download the apk file from the link above. Download the file on your PC.

Step 2:
After the download completes, transmit it to your smartphone from the desktop with the help of a USB cable. The transfer process will be fast when done with USB.

Step 3:
Disconnect the USB cable from the desktop and search the transferred APK file on your device.

Step 4:

After searching the file on the Android device, tap on the file for beginning the installation process of the app. The installation will complete in a few seconds and it will be there in the App Drawer of the device. From there you can access the application.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: How can i download s game that i have already purchased on my ipad to my Galsxy tab model SM-T23

Ii want to put minecraff on my Galaxy Tab for my grandson. I already Bought the game from my ipad and dont want to buy it again

You van not install iOS (iPhone iPad) apps into android based system. The operating systems of iPad and Galaxy tab are different from each other. I suggest you to download or purchase it again from the play store, or where ever to can download galaxy tab applications from.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

You van not install iOS (iPhone iPad) apps into android based system. The operating systems of iPad and Galaxy tab are different from each other. I suggest you to download or purchase it again from the play store, or where ever to can download galaxy tab applications from.

You can, but you'll need an iOS emulator, as @firedept10 stated. That being said, it's probably easier to download the Android version from the Play Store if it's available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro