Jukebox Offline Music - Anybody use this App yet?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What music is it? Where would you download it to on the phone? I would think music on Dropbox would take about 5 times the space of photos. But that's a guess. I really don't know. I wouldn't want to put many songs on Dropbox. There's other music players better. It's like music on Documents 5 by Readdle. Just seems out of place.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
It's what ever *.mp3 music you want to save to Dropbox, this app lets you download them to your phone, then play the music "offline" so to speak.

yeah, for me it seems like a waste, because I'm used to iTunes and sync'ing my music, but I suppose for those that dont like iTunes, this is an option to download music onto your iPhone w/o having to use iTunes.

I've tried this app and it seems to work ok, it has it's own player and it appears that once you download tunes, then if you want to go back and download more, or different music, it removes the previous list of tunes you downloaded and replaces them with new ones. I'm only guessing on this since the documentation of this app sucks and there is no way to check which/where the music is downloaded/saved to on the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2