hi, is there any app that can do what my title say? it connect to my cloud (onedrive is preferable since i using that hahaha) and allow me to stream the music from there or if i want it permanently on my phone i can downloaded it too....

and i hope the app is fast,stable and have a beautiful design, at least on par with default music player...
    01-14-2016 07:21 PM
    I think you are talking about the app like DropBox, you could give it a try.
    01-15-2016 08:55 AM
    hi, is there any app that can do what my title say? it connect to my cloud (onedrive is preferable since i using that hahaha) and allow me to stream the music from there or if i want it permanently on my phone i can downloaded it too....

and i hope the app is fast,stable and have a beautiful design, at least on par with default music player...
    Welcome to iMore! I don't think there is an app that can do what you're looking for. Streaming music requires certain streaming rights and royalties, which is why the majority of streaming music is contained within premium services (or ad-supported services) with dedicated apps like Apple Music, Spotify, etc.
    You might want to check out iTunes Match.
    01-15-2016 09:32 AM
    I think you are talking about the app like DropBox, you could give it a try.

Welcome to iMore! I don't think there is an app that can do what you're looking for. Streaming music requires certain streaming rights and royalties, which is why the majority of streaming music is contained within premium services (or ad-supported services) with dedicated apps like Apple Music, Spotify, etc.
    You might want to check out iTunes Match.
    well thank you for your answer but after doing some research i already get what i want
    it is Eddy Cloud Music
    01-15-2016 08:21 PM
    well thank you for your answer but after doing some research i already get what i want
    it is Eddy Cloud Music
    Glad you found what you were looking for
    01-15-2016 08:52 PM
    it is Eddy Cloud Music
    Great you got what you were looking for, a little search always works mate.
    01-16-2016 12:42 AM
    Have you tried Microsoft's Groove app? I use it exclusively on my iPhone for all my music. I just upload my albums to my OneDrive Music folder and can stream and/or download on my iPhone for offline playback. Works great!
    01-16-2016 01:04 PM
    Have you tried Microsoft's Groove app? I use it exclusively on my iPhone for all my music. I just upload my albums to my OneDrive Music folder and can stream and/or download on my iPhone for offline playback. Works great!
    well unfortunately microsoft groove app not avaiable on my country... but thanks ahahhaha
    01-20-2016 11:14 PM