Hey everyone,

Would like to introduce an App I just finished working on, "Flight Safe Today". https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flig...mUvbUpU2677735

Flight Safe Today - How safe is your next Flight? - iPhone App-5.5-inch-iphone-6-screenshot-1.jpgFlight Safe Today - How safe is your next Flight? - iPhone App-5.5-inch-iphone-6-screenshot-2.jpgFlight Safe Today - How safe is your next Flight? - iPhone App-5.5-inch-iphone-6-screenshot-3.jpg

I'm originally from Europe, but temporarily live and work in US. This doesn't make life easier, and me and my wife have to travel around the globe pretty often. Flight safety became an interest for us once we heard about safety of major operator we typically flew with (which was unexpectedly bad); and grew even more after a couple of horrible accidents. Eventually I came up with a dashboard that demonstrate params which could affect flight safety. Now it's available in Apple Store!

Additional details could be found at Flight Safe Today - how safe is your flight?

App can evaluate safety and on-time performance of user's flight. Along with overall value, App will provide user with detailed safety of engaged aircraft, operator, departure and arrival airports.

Apple App Store page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flig...mUvbUpU2677735

Best regards!
    01-07-2016 12:27 AM
    Welcome , and thank you for sharing your app with iMore. Hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back. If you haven't already, please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
    01-07-2016 01:18 AM
    Welcome to iMore. Thank you for sharing your app. Good luck.
    01-07-2016 01:20 AM
    Thank you for sharing your app! Good luck with it!
    01-07-2016 05:38 AM
    Does "safe" mean how safe it is to fly, or how 'safe' are the chances that the flight will leave on schedule? Because if it is the former, I'd rather not know!
    impulse9 likes this.
    01-07-2016 02:18 PM
    "Safe" means how safe is your flight in terms of accidents possibility, based on real accident statistics for involved aircraft, operator, airports. On-time performance is a separate index which is not related to safety.
    01-07-2016 03:16 PM