BendyBooth - Bend your face+voice to make hilarious videos

davechengapps

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
iTunes Full Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bendybooth-face+voice-changer/id1054793717?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Hey everyone, I'm excited to share with you all a new app I've just released. It's called BendyBooth and it lets you make funny videos by distorting your face and changing your voice. You can make yourself look and sound like a chipmunk or you can give yourself a huge forehead with deep voice. I've had a ton of fun making it, so I hope you'll enjoy playing with it!

BendyBooth features an advanced non-destructive editing system that allows you to edit your face and voice AFTER you record. Unlike other face/voice-changing apps, this allows you to quickly tweak your face and voice without making you re-record yourself, so you can quickly experiment with different settings to come up with the funniest combination.

Try it out for free and let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you :)

Things to try:
  • Record yourself singing a song, but bend your voice to a higher pitch
  • Use the back-facing camera to bend someone else's face. Try it on your friends or try it on someone on TV!
  • Parents: Take a video of your kids talking, then lower the pitch of their voice. You may be surprised how similar they sound to you!
  • Respond to text messages with a BendyBooth video
  • Turn your head sideways to achieve a different effect
  • Try subtlety: Distort your face and your voice just slightly and see if anyone notices the difference

4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 1.png4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 2.jpg4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 3.png4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 4.png4.7-inch (iPhone 6) - Screenshot 5.jpg

Features:
  • 24 Powerful Effects - Distort your face with wacky effects like "Big Mouth", "Chipmunk" and "Blockhead".
  • Voice Effect - Sound like a chipmunk, a whale, or anything in between. You can sound like you just inhaled a bunch of helium, except without losing brain cells!
  • Editable effect position - Place the effect exactly where you want it.
  • Editable effect amount - Make subtle adjustments or exaggerated changes.
  • Variable effects over time - Change the effect amount and your voice's pitch over time.
  • Non-destructive editing system - Change effect position, amount and pitch AFTER you record so you can experiment with different effect combinations.
  • Share your creations with your friends via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

iTunes Full Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bendybooth-face+voice-changer/id1054793717?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

davechengapps

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'd love for you all to try it and let me know what you think! Here are some promo codes for the full version that has everything unlocked, including all the effects, unlimited recording duration, no watermark, no ads:

EXWFLLEL3AER
LT3W9W3RRTK3
NPHXF3J63XJY
KJYTXA3KWWLE
H49T679PJ7HE

If you use a code, please post the code you used, along with what you think of the app. I'd appreciate it!

davechengapps

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted everyone to know that I just released my 2nd update for BendyBooth. It adds:
  • Clip speed: speed up your video so you sound like a chipmunk or slow down your video to sound like a boring math teacher
  • 4 new effects

People have been having a ton of fun making funny videos of themselves with BendyBooth. It currently has a 4.5 star rating with 300+ ratings.

Sample reviews:
  • "Pure middle school humor that every adult will love. Nothing better to make someone laugh in a text than these goofy videos of yourself. Great, clean fun on a boring winter day!"
  • "Really fun free app that will keep you laughing, me and my girlfriend have been using this for the first 10 minutes and I'm literally crying from laughter and she is drooling haha"

I hope you give it a try and get some laughs out of it! I would love to hear whether BendyBooth made you laugh or not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73