How do I tell which Apple ID is being used on a one password app?

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
1password app how to tell which apple id its using

I downloaded 1password on my iphone 6+ and now I want to be able to have it on my wife's iphone and ipad mini. How can I tell which apple id the app used when it installed? All it ask me for was a master password. If I buy the pro upgrade version will I be able to use it on all devices using the same apple ID? My wife and I share a apple ID for the app store. We have our own apple ID for icloud and such.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: 1password app how to tell which apple id its using

You'll have to sign in on each Apple ID and check your purchased apps. Here's a link for Pro Features

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

You'll have to sign in on each Apple ID and check your purchased apps. Here's a link for Pro Features
I thought once you downloaded any app you were free to use it on any and all apple products. They want $22.99 just for the mac version which I really don't need anyway. The iOS pro version for $5.99 is all I need and hope that my wife will be able to download and use it also but I'm not sure.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I thought once you downloaded any app you were free to use it on any and all apple products. They want $22.99 just for the mac version which I really don't need anyway. The iOS pro version for $5.99 is all I need and hope that my wife will be able to download and use it also but I'm not sure.

If you have Family Sharing enabled you should be able to use it free on all of your iOS devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2