I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it with a forum search quick enough during my work break, so I thought I'd ask. I just got my iPhone 6s Plus last night, coming over from only using Android devices. I've used PocketCasts for a long time and love it, but want to see if you guys think Overcast is better. I downloaded the free version but I can't experiment with the features I'm most interested on without buying it. I don't mind buying it once I get some more info from the community so I can decide which podcast app is getting my 4-5$. I like listening to them at 1.5x speed, I like certain ones to auto download via wifi or cellular. I like that the most recent released ones are on top of the list. If I get an iPad will Overcast sync, like Pocketcasts syncs now with my Nexus tablet and Moto X? Thanks in advance
    10-02-2015 07:00 PM
    I don't listen to podcasts as much as I used to due to time constraints, but I don't recall ever using the apps you've mentioned so I can't provide an opinion on them. Having said that, I have used Downcast and Instacast and both of them were great, in my opinion. Anyway, take a moment to view the iMore Blogs take on the best podcast apps. You can use the link below.

http://www.imore.com/best-podcast-apps-iphone
    10-02-2015 08:14 PM
    I used pocket casts on android and now overcast on iPhone after trying pocket casts, find overcast better in that the options for playback and speed variation as well as smart speed adjustments seem better, and the smart playlist generation seems cooler as well, where it will create a long playlist from your library but add in priority podcasts for next up so dynamically adjust the playlist even after it's made.
    Having said that, pocket casts is on more systems, so if you still use any android devices, it's worth bearing in mind that overcast doesn't have an android app.
    10-03-2015 03:47 AM
    I used pocket casts on android and now overcast on iPhone after trying pocket casts, find overcast better in that the options for playback and speed variation as well as smart speed adjustments seem better, and the smart playlist generation seems cooler as well, where it will create a long playlist from your library but add in priority podcasts for next up so dynamically adjust the playlist even after it's made.
    Having said that, pocket casts is on more systems, so if you still use any android devices, it's worth bearing in mind that overcast doesn't have an android app.
    Thanks, I'll prob listen on the iPhone over 90% of the time so I'll give overcast a try after the features you mentioned.
    10-04-2015 07:22 PM