Best Twitter Client apps

Jde2466

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I need to use Twitter with two different login names. What is the best twitter client app out there that will allow me to use both without being a major pain in the ****?

Thanks!

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I used tweetbot forever and changed to twitterrific because it was a universal app with landscape. Now that tweetbot offers the same, I've switched back. Either or, you can't go wrong. I've purchased both universals and their Mac apps. Best ever.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I used tweetbot forever and changed to twitterrific because it was a universal app with landscape. Now that tweetbot offers the same, I've switched back. Either or, you can't go wrong. I've purchased both universals and their Mac apps. Best ever.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I'm really loving the new Tweetbot on my iPhone and iPad. The OS X version is lacking some features, but hopefully with El Capitan, the OS X version will get an update soon.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Twitterrific is the way to go. they do constant updates, for tweetbot barely any work done on the app and every year you have to pay them if you want the updated version.
Tweetbot misses tweets from your followings on your timeline. I compared it to the official app. Twitterrific had exactly what you are supposed to have on your timeline minus the ads of course but Tweebot misses some.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Twitterrific is the way to go. they do constant updates, for tweetbot barely any work done on the app and every year you have to pay them if you want the updated version.
Tweetbot misses tweets from your followings on your timeline. I compared it to the official app. Twitterrific had exactly what you are supposed to have on your timeline minus the ads of course but Tweebot misses some.

Just keep posting this until you believe it... :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Twitterrific on the iPad is a complete waste. It's nothing more than a blown up iPhone version. Tweetlogix on the iPad is fantastic and so is the new Tweetbot version. Great use of space with lots of features.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Got tired of waiting for Tweetbot to update so switched to the Twitter app and haven't looked back :) Just wish the OSX version would update to the new quote style!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The OS X version of what? Twitter or Tweetbot? Tweetbot has had the new quote style for a month or two.
Twitter, which I've been using since I gave up on Tweetbot.

May go ahead and spend the $5 as I really liked it before. Being Universal is a plus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR