1. Skippy's Avatar
    I'm looking for an app so I can blur and/or pixelate an area of a photo by using free transform selection. So far I've only found apps where you blur/pixelate by pressing on a area of a photo, but I want to be able to first make a selection of a area and then choose to blur/pixelate that area. Anyone know of a app that has that capability? Free or paid does not matter.

    Thanks in advance!
    09-22-2015 10:03 PM
  2. kch50428's Avatar
    I've not seen any apps that let you select before you blur.
    09-24-2015 06:37 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Labeling of photos in Whatsapp, how can I do this?
    By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 05:22 PM
  3. How many mega-pixels is the 6s Plus camera?
    By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s Plus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 12:40 PM
  4. Automatic Volume-Down if i send photos/videos via whatsapp
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 10:41 AM
  5. I'm having problems uploading photos on my mini to my desk top
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 11:52 AM