Recommendations for a good music player

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
What's wrong with the native Music app, by the way?
It's like I always say 'D ... some people just change stuff for the sake of changing stuff ...
It's kinda funny, most of the time they don't even know why they don't like something ... they just know they don't like it ... ;-)

mmshipon

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
It just seems more complicated than it needs to be and I don't subscribe to Apple Music. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ger1980

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I use neutron music player app on my iPhone.
Plays everything and you have ftp support too, so that you can copy tracks over to your device and not have to rely on iTunes.
It plays flac and everything else you can throw at it, and also gapless playback for MP3 works on both lame encoded albums as well as albums/mixes that have been encoded with iTunes and contain the iTunes gapless tag metadata.
The stock iOS music player has bugs in it which causes random gaps/pauses between some transitions on albums. And also lame encoded MP3 albums don't play 100% perfectly smooth gapless playback, it's not very noticeable but it's there. Neutron fixes both of these issues and play all my MP3 mixes fine.
Neutron Music Player

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm running iOS 9 Dev beta 5.

That explains it. They are bringing that option to iOS 9. It was removed at some point I believe. I never used it so I am not 100% sure if it existed at some point or not. I just remember reading that it will be in iOS 9.

speedfan1

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
What do you hate about the apple's native music app

I also hate the Apple Music app. You can't swipe to change songs. This is the only thing I hate about the Apple Music app and the reason I refuse to use it at all costs. If I am in my car I don't want to have to fiddle with the phone just to find the tiny next song/skip button when I can just swipe my finger across the screen.

Several of the third party apps allow that including Leech tunes which is what I use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox