Platynauts Attack of the Platy Snatchers!

-ios-simulator-screen-shot-sep-1-2015-8.44.18-pm.jpg

I would love it if you would check out our new game, its free, & fun (and really challenging!)

Launch your rocket to the planet where the Platynauts need rescuing, sometimes the launch angle is not obvious to get there you have to launch your rocket around planets and other obstacles. Your rocket launches in a straight line, so to curve or get around objects you must use the gravity of planets to determine your rockets course.

-1.jpg

I want to emphasize that the game is intended to be challenging!

It starts out simple, to get the mechanics down, but the levels increase in difficulty (For example, in higher levels you have to time your flight to the passing asteroid belts). The game pays homage to old-school video games, so that means if you are almost at the end and of a world and you happen to crash your last rocket, you must go all the way back to the beginning of the world and begin all over again.

Attachment 90016

-ios-simulator-screen-shot-sep-1-2015-8.43.15-pm.jpg

Some nitty-gritty details:

To begin:

The game begins with 20 rockets. The level is won when the rocket reaches the planet where the Platynauts are being held. An additional rocket is earned if you complete a level on the first attempt. The game is free, no advertisements, in-app purchases of additional rockets are available though the game can be won without the purchase of rockets. Its a good idea to remember winning launch angles!

A quick [B]summary of the game: [/B]

Launch rockets, calculate angles to avoid meteors and use the gravity of planets along the flight path to save the Platynaut colony from the evil Octiclops pod invaders.

Goes from simple to extremely challenging.

Graphics:

-2.jpg

Quirky, lively characters invite you to play in a space world comprised of planets, stars, and asteroid belts all brought to life with charming a retro palette.

Website and more pics: Platynauts: Attack of the Platy Snatchers

App store link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id95712...mUvbUpU2583652

In case you read this far, I would love any feedback you have, please message me or reply.
    We plan to add social - perhaps gamecenter? Does anyone have a recommendation?
    I would also love to know, since the game can be quite challenging, if it would be better to offer a paid version with a higher amount of rockets? of if free is the better way to go, with the option of purchasing more rockets.

Thank you! Thank you! And more importantly, the Platynauts Thank You!!
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 09-02-2015 at 02:55 PM.
    09-02-2015 10:15 AM
    Good luck with the success of your app, and please take a moment to read the App and Developers Forum Rules & Guideline. Thanks.
    09-02-2015 02:58 PM
    Thanks for sharing your game app! And good luck with it! I'll try this after I upgrade next month to more space. I'm struggling with this 2 year old 16 gb iPhone 5.
    09-02-2015 04:20 PM
    Best of luck with your app.
    09-02-2015 05:05 PM
    Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck with it.
    09-02-2015 11:47 PM
    Interesting Graphic!!
    09-03-2015 02:51 AM
    Very appealing graphic!
    01-07-2016 12:11 AM
    Nice app !
    01-19-2016 10:58 AM
    Nice game and good graphics, would like to have it for sure.
    01-30-2016 12:11 PM
    Amazing concept art. Would love to see some gameplay images as well.
    01-31-2016 10:58 AM