A heads up on this great camera app on sale for $2.99. Regular $4.99. Many many features and options, including a time/date stamp at the bottom.
    Example:
    ProCamera 8 HDR Price Drop-imageuploadedbytapatalk1440101273.460576.jpg

ProCamera 8 + HDR by Cocologics
    https://appsto.re/us/BN3zP.i
    kataran and Just_Me_D like this.
    08-20-2015 04:08 PM
    Cool...thanks for the heads up.
    08-20-2015 04:27 PM
    how is this app? is it pretty good?
    08-21-2015 04:06 PM
    how is this app? is it pretty good?
    It's my default camera. I use most of the features, including some tasteful filters and curves. EXIF data. Histogram. Presets. Video. HDR. The question might be, "What does it not have?".
    08-21-2015 04:46 PM
    Thanks for the info, might have to get it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    08-21-2015 05:38 PM
    Thanks for the info, might have to get it.

It's worth it I think. The devs are super nice at Cocologics. Curves was a nice addition.
    08-21-2015 06:00 PM
    I got this and it's amazing. Thanks for heads up.
    08-23-2015 03:03 PM
    I got this and it's amazing. Thanks for heads up.
    I purchased all the filters. You get some free if you "like" their Facebook page. LOL
    08-23-2015 04:20 PM
    I'm not sure how you get free filters by liking them on FB. Maybe you can tell me how to do it. I did get the HDR add on and it is amazing.
    08-24-2015 11:05 AM
    My main camera I use, way better than stock plus it shoots in 16X9 mode so you get your pictures in full screen mode on the phone and on the computer!
    08-24-2015 12:03 PM
    My main camera I use, way better than stock plus it shoots in 16X9 mode so you get your pictures in full screen mode on the phone and on the computer!
    16:9 is one of the options in ProCamera 8.
    ProCamera 8 HDR Price Drop-imageuploadedbytapatalk1440433481.724395.jpg
    08-24-2015 12:24 PM
    It's my default camera. I use most of the features, including some tasteful filters and curves. EXIF data. Histogram. Presets. Video. HDR. The question might be, "What does it not have?".
    Have you compared it to any of the other popular camera apps, like camera +, or compared the HDR feature against one of the HDR specific camera replacement apps?

I have camera + currently and like it, but I do have some annoyances with it. Mainly with the layout and how it feels. Which I guess could be the most important part in an app like this. Sometimes it just feels like its layout gets in the way.

For HDR I have been trying the fairly new Fusion-HDR app by EastCoastPixels.

If procamera 8 could match these two, I wouldn't mind replacing two apps with one. I've had my eye on it for a while, but usually at the last second a bad review makes me change my mind.

Thanks!

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    08-27-2015 11:07 AM
    Have you compared it to any of the other popular camera apps, like camera +, or compared the HDR feature against one of the HDR specific camera replacement apps?

I have camera + currently and like it, but I do have some annoyances with it. Mainly with the layout and how it feels. Which I guess could be the most important part in an app like this. Sometimes it just feels like its layout gets in the way.

If procamera 8 could match these two, I wouldn't mind replacing two apps with one. I've had my eye on it for a while, but usually at the last second a bad review makes me change my mind.

Thanks!

I have Camera+, ProShot, and ProCam 2, in addition to ProCamera 8. I have not noticed a lot of difference. ProCamera 8 has more features for camera. I use Camera+ mostly for the editing features and the crop function. I don't use HDR that often.
    08-27-2015 12:03 PM
    I have Camera+, ProShot, and ProCam 2, in addition to ProCamera 8. I have not noticed a lot of difference. ProCamera 8 has more features for camera. I use Camera+ mostly for the editing features and the crop function. I don't use HDR that often.
    Thanks! That's quite a stable you got there! So I take it even with those other great apps, Procamera 8 still has something that makes it stand out to you over the rest. Anything in particular that makes you choose it? Is it just the availability of all the features it has in one app?

08-27-2015 01:03 PM

Thanks!

I am using ProCamera 8 and was using Pro HDR. I had Pro HDR first and still like the app, but since getting ProCamera 8, I find I am using it less. ProCamera 8 has become my all-in-one camera app. If you are looking to try an combine everything into one app, ProCamera 8 may be what you are looking for. Lots of nice features and a good solid app.
    08-27-2015 02:55 PM
    Thanks! That's quite a stable you got there! So I take it even with those other great apps, Procamera 8 still has something that makes it stand out to you over the rest. Anything in particular that makes you choose it? Is it just the availability of all the features it has in one app?

A lot is the features. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. ProShot is interesting. Eddy, the developer, is a MobileNations member on CrackBerry I think. I have communicated with Eva at Cocologics on several occasions. Nice folks. They're all decent cameras with nice presets.
    08-27-2015 02:57 PM
    Thank you, gentlemen!

Bought the app along with the HDR IAP. Which HDR preset do you find yourselves using the most? Do you set yours up to give you the option to choose on every image capture?

09-02-2015 08:30 AM
    Not anymore on discount.
    09-02-2015 09:42 AM
    Not anymore on discount.
    No, but they mark it down regularly. Check another day. Put it on your wish list in the app, AppShopper, and it will notify you of a price decrease.

The best way to catch the deals:
    AppShopper Social by AppShopper.com, LLC
    https://appsto.re/us/EsC6J.i
    09-02-2015 10:51 AM
    thanks for sharing, best of luck.
    09-06-2015 06:38 AM
    I'm not sure how you get free filters by liking them on FB. Maybe you can tell me how to do it. I did get the HDR add on and it is amazing.
    Actually you do not even have to like ProCamera on Facebook to get these filters. It is more a suggestion to do so.
    When you are applying one of the Analog filters, you just need to tap save. A popup will offer you to like ProCameras Facebook page. If you tap like, the page will open in Safari.
    If you feel generous, tap like on the Facebook page. However this is not required. Then re-open ProCamera and seven Analog filters will be unlocked.

The team behind ProCamera will be delighted to read all the good things being said about the app here.
    I have heard the rumor there will be another price drop starting within the next two days.
    10-03-2015 07:20 PM
    Actually you do not even have to like ProCamera on Facebook to get these filters. It is more a suggestion to do so.
    When you are applying one of the Analog filters, you just need to tap save. A popup will offer you to like ProCameras Facebook page. If you tap like, the page will open in Safari.
    If you feel generous, tap like on the Facebook page. However this is not required. Then re-open ProCamera and seven Analog filters will be unlocked.

The team behind ProCamera will be delighted to read all the good things being said about the app here.
    I have heard the rumor there will be another price drop starting within the next two days.
    I've spoken with Ava at Cocologics several times. They're good people. She was tickled with my ProCamera icon I created for my Launcher widgets. See below:
    10-03-2015 09:28 PM
    That's nice to hear. Your icon for the launcher widget looks very cool!!
    Do you open ProCamera in a special mode (procamera://photo, procamera://video) or in the last used mode (procamera://)?
    10-04-2015 07:34 AM

Thank you for info. Worked great.

10-04-2015 08:01 AM
    That's nice to hear. Your icon for the launcher widget looks very cool!!
    Do you open ProCamera in a special mode (procamera://photo, procamera://video) or in the last used mode (procamera://)?
    Regular photo. I may add more.

On sale again today! Oct. 4 2015
    $2.99
    10-04-2015 05:09 PM
26 12