ProCamera 8 HDR Price Drop

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure how you get free filters by liking them on FB. Maybe you can tell me how to do it. I did get the HDR add on and it is amazing.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
My main camera I use, way better than stock plus it shoots in 16X9 mode so you get your pictures in full screen mode on the phone and on the computer!

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
It's my default camera. I use most of the features, including some tasteful filters and curves. EXIF data. Histogram. Presets. Video. HDR. The question might be, "What does it not have?".

Have you compared it to any of the other popular camera apps, like camera +, or compared the HDR feature against one of the HDR specific camera replacement apps?

I have camera + currently and like it, but I do have some annoyances with it. Mainly with the layout and how it feels. Which I guess could be the most important part in an app like this. :) Sometimes it just feels like its layout gets in the way.

For HDR I have been trying the fairly new Fusion-HDR app by EastCoastPixels.

If procamera 8 could match these two, I wouldn't mind replacing two apps with one. I've had my eye on it for a while, but usually at the last second a bad review makes me change my mind.

Thanks!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have you compared it to any of the other popular camera apps, like camera +, or compared the HDR feature against one of the HDR specific camera replacement apps?

I have camera + currently and like it, but I do have some annoyances with it. Mainly with the layout and how it feels. Which I guess could be the most important part in an app like this. :) Sometimes it just feels like its layout gets in the way.

If procamera 8 could match these two, I wouldn't mind replacing two apps with one. I've had my eye on it for a while, but usually at the last second a bad review makes me change my mind.

Thanks!

I have Camera+, ProShot, and ProCam 2, in addition to ProCamera 8. I have not noticed a lot of difference. ProCamera 8 has more features for camera. I use Camera+ mostly for the editing features and the crop function. I don't use HDR that often.

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I have Camera+, ProShot, and ProCam 2, in addition to ProCamera 8. I have not noticed a lot of difference. ProCamera 8 has more features for camera. I use Camera+ mostly for the editing features and the crop function. I don't use HDR that often.

Thanks! That's quite a stable you got there! :) So I take it even with those other great apps, Procamera 8 still has something that makes it stand out to you over the rest. Anything in particular that makes you choose it? Is it just the availability of all the features it has in one app?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Thanks!

I am using ProCamera 8 and was using Pro HDR. I had Pro HDR first and still like the app, but since getting ProCamera 8, I find I am using it less. ProCamera 8 has become my all-in-one camera app. If you are looking to try an combine everything into one app, ProCamera 8 may be what you are looking for. Lots of nice features and a good solid app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! That's quite a stable you got there! :) So I take it even with those other great apps, Procamera 8 still has something that makes it stand out to you over the rest. Anything in particular that makes you choose it? Is it just the availability of all the features it has in one app?

A lot is the features. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. ProShot is interesting. Eddy, the developer, is a MobileNations member on CrackBerry I think. I have communicated with Eva at Cocologics on several occasions. Nice folks. They're all decent cameras with nice presets.

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, gentlemen!

Bought the app along with the HDR IAP. :) Which HDR preset do you find yourselves using the most? Do you set yours up to give you the option to choose on every image capture?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox