I would like to announce the pre-release of my new game - Beasty Ball Mania. Just released on the App Store, Beasty Ball Mania is a challenging 3D physics based endless roller / platformer with a beautiful minimalistic design. I hope you have an opportunity to play my game. Beasty Ball Mania is a FREE Universal App!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id986938...mUvbUpU2552217

Beasty Ball Mania - Just Released [Universal]-bbpromolandscape.jpg

Play as one of the Beasty Balls as you roll, jump and spin your way across beautiful minimalist environments. Swipe and Tap your way over and thru challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless roller / platform game for iPad, iPhone & iPod touch.

How far can you go?

AMAZING ABILITIES
    Utilize your Beasty Balls powers to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and leap from platform to platform. Plus, crush and move obstacles using your Beasty Balls spin strength!

MULTIPLE CHARACTERS
    Choose to play as one of the Beasty Balls: Leopard, Tiger, Zebra, and Giraffe. Each Beasty Ball unlocking special powers and abilities.

EPIC ROLLER
    Use all of the Beasty Balls agility and abilities to survive and not fall! But BEWARE, if you must keep moving. Unlock, win or buy ingenious power-ups to help you roll further. Including head starts, shields, ring magnets and unique score boosters!

ROLL, ROLL, ROLL!
    Get more rewards the more you play! Level up your score multiplier by completing unique objectives, or win amazing prizes including the valuable Pearls.

DISCOVER MORE

Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beastyballmania

Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=beastyballmania

Beasty Ball Mania - Just Released [Universal]-bbscreenshot1ipad.jpgBeasty Ball Mania - Just Released [Universal]-bbscreenshot3ipad.pngBeasty Ball Mania - Just Released [Universal]-bbscreenshot4ipad.jpg
    07-08-2015 08:09 PM
    Thanks for sharing your app with iMore. Good luck.
    07-08-2015 08:11 PM
    Thanks, love the site!
    07-13-2015 09:48 PM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community. We enjoy the new apps posted by developers, and I am sure many of our users will give it a try Since you are here at iMore, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines Again thanks for posting your app on iMore.
    07-13-2015 10:08 PM
    Thanks for sharing your game app! And good luck with it!
    07-13-2015 10:59 PM
    Great game, enjoyd it!
    07-21-2015 04:15 AM
    Game looks fun - best of luck.
    07-22-2015 08:48 AM
    Thanks for sharing!
    07-23-2015 11:07 PM