I Spy: Hidden Expedition A Valley Winds Free

iPadNick

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to I Spy: Hidden Expedition A Valley Winds is a fascinating hidden object puzzle adventure game that mixes hidden object hunts with mini-games.
icon175x175.jpeg

Description
Download this adventure Hidden Object game!

A sudden rock slide has left you trapped in an abandoned and mysterious mountain village named Valley Winds. Seek & find over 1000 cleverly hidden objects and solve puzzles to find a way out of the deserted village! Play different types of mini-game puzzles to collect hidden map fragments from each location that will be needed to help you escape the deserted village. Plan your escape today!

Features:
-Adventure Hidden Object game!
-Multiple ways to look for Hidden Objects
-Search for object by picture, word or outline!
-Bonus Spot the difference mini games
-Solve the Mystery!
-Over 1000 objects to look for!
-5 Levels search for items by word
-4 Levels find the difference

screen520x924.jpeg

Download a Free version of the game on the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-spy-hidden-expedition-valley/id999403276?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community. We enjoy the new apps posted by developers, and I am sure many of our users will give it a try Since you are here at iMore, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines Again thanks for posting your app on iMore.