Hey guys,

since i got my new iPhone i'm still looking for decent apps. Currently for a good E-Mail app.

Outlook and Spark are my favorites so far, but it's useless to have 2 E-Mail apps , well.. 3 if we count the Apple mail app.

Outlook had some security issues earlier this year, but i didnt find anthing from the last months about it. I like it so far and is over Spark when it comes to my favorites.

But, still a bit scared about the issue they had.
    What do you guys think? Safe to use?
    06-07-2015 08:32 AM
    Never had a problem with outlook. I think the security "issues" were more of a desire for more security rather than any particular flaw.
    Just_Me_D and k3wkie like this.
    06-07-2015 08:48 AM
    I agree with Mike, and yes, the Outlook app is "safe to use". Having said that, always go through every setting on your device, whether native or 3rd-party.
    k3wkie likes this.
    06-07-2015 09:40 AM
    Yes, definitely. Still so much to explore. Already fought the bad battery, now i'm happy. Now it's time to find the "best" app for me.

Outlook definitely gives me a better feeling of an e-mail app. Spark is nice! Reminds me a bit of "Inbox" (coming from android..). Maybe as an alternative if i'm not happy with Outlook, i will use spark.

And the "safe" was because of the security issue I know we aren't really safe, when we use a smartphone, especially when it comes to spy and what not, but yeah.. if an app makes some trouble and i read about it on some blogs i'm a bit scared.
    06-07-2015 09:47 AM