I can't seem to get it to access my work acct. It takes all of the others.
    Is there anything different about your work account?
    12-12-2015 10:35 PM
    I can get my Gmail, Yahoo, AOL but it will not accept the correct credentials for my Outlook account. It will let me use my personal Outlook but not my work. Doesn't make sense to me.
    12-12-2015 11:13 PM
    But I can access the work acct on Mymail.com.
    12-12-2015 11:14 PM
    Spark email from Readdle-imageuploadedbytapatalk1449980928.279814.jpg
    Only works on native mail and Mymail.
    12-12-2015 11:29 PM
    But I can access the work acct on Mymail.com.
    If it's important to have your work on Spark, try sending Readdle an email. Maybe there's a reason. They're good people.
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    12-12-2015 11:51 PM
    Thanks for your rapid response. I have to be able to communicate with my colleagues 24/7. As I am always on call. I will contact Readdle on tomorrow. Thanks for your advice.
    12-13-2015 12:35 AM
    And you still provide your server login credentials to them, or?
    I am curious as well, is my email going through their servers?
    12-13-2015 03:24 AM
    Want to like this app but the notifications never work for me. They either do not display badge notifications or display them late. I am using Gmail app and Outlook app with no issues.
    12-14-2015 11:24 AM
    It's 2016 and I'm having this exact problem.. wtf?! Did you ever find a solution or just end up abandoning the app. Aside from this (major) issue, Spark is far and away the best put together email client I've ever used on iOS, but I can't realistically use it if I'm not notified of new emails..
    04-28-2016 04:31 PM
    Want to like this app but the notifications never work for me. They either do not display badge notifications or display them late. I am using Gmail app and Outlook app with no issues.
    Never works for me either
    Trooper27 likes this.
    04-28-2016 04:33 PM
    It's 2016 and I'm having this exact problem.. wtf?! Did you ever find a solution or just end up abandoning the app. Aside from this (major) issue, Spark is far and away the best put together email client I've ever used on iOS, but I can't realistically use it if I'm not notified of new emails..
    You sure your notifications are set correctly in Settings > Notifications > Spark?
    04-28-2016 04:35 PM
    Never works for me either
    I know right. Tis why I flip between Outlook and Airmail. Polymail is getting there but it still pretty rough imho.
    04-29-2016 08:34 AM
    Same here. Sent them details.
    They say that they are working o nit, that some people have this issue...
    Airmail is good but has no AppleWatch app.
    Outlook is very fast, but boring.
    Spark is not as faster as Outlook or Airmail, but looks as good as airmail. But battery is drained very fast.
    I've asked Spark to send me a Beta version since they are working on the battery issue...
    06-09-2016 09:59 PM
    I'm not having any issues with notifications any more. I did when I updated to one of the iOS betas. Deleting the app and reinstalling fixed it for me.
    Bruno de Malaisie likes this.
    06-09-2016 10:30 PM
    I've just deleted it and downloaded it again. Hope it'll work fine for me
    06-09-2016 10:33 PM
    Notifications have been slow for me too, but to be honest, it seems to happen with every 3rd party email app vs iOS Mail.

I did some testing with my Outlook.com email. With iOS mail, when I am sent an email, I get notified within about 10-20 seconds pretty consistently. However, with 3rd party email apps like Spark, Airmail and even EasyDo, I won't get notified of that same email for sometime minutes after iOS notifies me. Easydo took 5 minutes while Airmail and Spark vary from 1-2+ minutes.

I don't know what iOS mail is doing differently vs these 3rd party apps to be able to notify me so quickly. The only exception I have found is when I use Gmail through Airmail. I get notified within about 10-20 seconds consistenly on Airmail(while iOS mail doesn't even do push for Gmail).

Anyway, I guess my point is, it seems like all 3rd party mail apps are slow to notify on push vs iOS mail.
    06-10-2016 12:32 PM
    Notifications have been slow for me too, but to be honest, it seems to happen with every 3rd party email app vs iOS Mail.

I did some testing with my Outlook.com email. With iOS mail, when I am sent an email, I get notified within about 10-20 seconds pretty consistently. However, with 3rd party email apps like Spark, Airmail and even EasyDo, I won't get notified of that same email for sometime minutes after iOS notifies me. Easydo took 5 minutes while Airmail and Spark vary from 1-2+ minutes.

I don't know what iOS mail is doing differently vs these 3rd party apps to be able to notify me so quickly. The only exception I have found is when I use Gmail through Airmail. I get notified within about 10-20 seconds consistenly on Airmail(while iOS mail doesn't even do push for Gmail).

Anyway, I guess my point is, it seems like all 3rd party mail apps are slow to notify on push vs iOS mail.

I hear you man. Also rendering of certain emails are driving me insane. So what email app have you settled on?
    06-30-2016 03:17 PM
    I hear you man. Also rendering of certain emails are driving me insane. So what email app have you settled on?
    Right now, I'm back to iOS mail. I want to use Airmail but it's just way too buggy. The problem is it feels like abandonware at this point as it is getting close to 3 MONTHS since it was last updated.

I am also trying Polymail but it doesn't even support Outlook.com yet, so that's no good for me either.
    Trooper27 likes this.
    06-30-2016 03:58 PM
    Right now, I'm back to iOS mail. I want to use Airmail but it's just way too buggy. The problem is it feels like abandonware at this point as it is getting close to 3 MONTHS since it was last updated.

I am also trying Polymail but it doesn't even support Outlook.com yet, so that's no good for me either.
    I am close to doing the same. Each one of these apps has something that pisses me off and I end up ditching it. Crazy.
    06-30-2016 04:29 PM

Have you tried the Outlook.com app?
    06-30-2016 05:34 PM
    Have you tried the Outlook.com app?
    Yes. Its good no doubt. I may go to that while I wait on Airmail to get its act together.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-30-2016 08:57 PM
    This may sound stupid, but how do you create regular mail folders in Spark? I don't see a way to add new folders using their app. That is a pretty basic mail client feature to let you create and delete folders in your mailbox so it's likely that I am missing it.
    07-02-2016 02:45 AM
    This may sound stupid, but how do you create regular mail folders in Spark? I don't see a way to add new folders using their app. That is a pretty basic mail client feature to let you create and delete folders in your mailbox so it's likely that I am missing it.
    Spark unfortunately does not allow folder creation.
    07-02-2016 03:13 AM
    I use Spark on the regular for my iPhone and iPad ....It's no Mailbox but it's pretty stable :/ A couple months ago I had problems with the badge count not showing up but they've seemed to have gotten that under control. Now, if they will only release Spark for mac... hope there is a release very soon in the future.... In the meantime, can anyone recommend a decent mail client to use on the mac until Spark releases a client for the mac?
    07-03-2016 03:07 AM
    Just deleted this app, the badge won't go away, and as the app named "spark", too "sparkly" for me who loves classic mail
    10-22-2016 05:14 PM
51 123