Tiigi- For the fun of Traveling

Michael Mcgill

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Here is the App Store link for Tiigi:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiigi/id961570067?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Introduction
Tiigi is an exciting new app designed exclusively for the travelers and businesses to make real time connections. It is free for businesses and travelers to connect. Businesses can personalized offers and deals of the day based on GPS location, and travelers can get benefits from these offers, save money and live like a local.
download.png

What is Tiigi?
Tiigi is a real time connection between travelers and business owners. Business owners can send consumers exclusive deals and promotions in real time; increase customer base, activity and sales year round; make a direct deal to consumers within seconds; the most important thing is personalize offers based on consumer’s interests. On the other hand, travelers can search business profile page, offerings and daily specials; they can broadcast their traveling information to get customised offers from business owners without asking or doing any local research.
Consumer.jpg

How it works?
It’s very easy for both business owners and travelers. As a business owner, you just login the app and input your business details, such as business name, address and what kind of service you offer. When a traveler is approaching, you will get notification, then you can chat with the consumer and give your special offers.
Tiigi-3.png

As a traveler, all you need to do is login the app, input your destination/traveling information, and what kind of service you want to accept, then just wait for local business owners to talk to you.

The idea behind Tiigi
My name is Mike Mcgill and I am the creator of Tiigi. With the help of my good friend Chris Tian (and my nephew who came up with the name), we have developed a smarter way to connect people and businesses in real-time using a tool that nearly everyone has - a smartphone.

The idea first came to me years ago while driving up the coast of Australia. It was getting late and I wanted to stay the night in a small town. I drove around to a couple places trying to find a reasonably priced place to stay. It was a frustrating and time consuming experience.

I wished there was a tool that could let hotels know I was in the area looking for a good deal. But why stop at hotels? I could have found a late-night place for dinner or been offered tickets to a live band. I realized there was opportunity to create a solution and that solution is Tiigi. Tiigi can help locals and visitors alike find places to stay, eat, drink, and play. It helps people find unique offerings specific to their location.
Biz-2.png

What benefits you can get from Tiigi?
As a traveler, you can get real time deal; daily deals and specials; see all businesses on the map in real time; get information about local fun activities; you also get bargaining power. It is great for backpackers!

As a business owner, you can promote your products directly to the consumer; send out your daily deals and specials; personalise your business to the customer; see the customer in real time and get them in. You could also save money on marketing - Tiigi efficiently reaches your target in local.
Tiigi-5.png

Have interest? Why not try it now, it’s all free. Join us and discover the fun Tiigi can bring to your travels!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit