Waga Lite - new free puzzle for tetris lovers( Free)

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks! I have recently released a free puzzler but it has almost no downloads :crying: :crying: :crying: Can you please help - check it out and tell me what the hell is wrong? Is it a crap?

Here is description:
Waga Lite is a quick time-killer puzzle game. Rules of Waga are simple. Drag falling drops to change color and balance of bricks. Move balanced colored bricks to arrange rows. Get points for cleared rows depending on ROW type and position. Avoid empty color and other obstacles. Speed increases and falling bricks fill-in screen quickly leading to game over...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waga-lite-new-free-puzzle/id986376299?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2015
Visit site
Thanks guys for a good word.

Still, can anybody help? Is the beginning too boring? Too long? Too difficult? Or just the idea is not trendy/funny/absorbing?

Eggsavior

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi Marcin,

Thank you for sharing :)

May I give some advice?

Better not include the iAd banner in App Store screenshots. No one likes ads, and your aim is to make people interested :)

The idea is really interesting, and the game is totally playable in its current state. With some more work put into art, it could shine.

Controls and aiming could be better - catching drops can be a problem, and you are never sure if it hits the proper brick on the proper side.

I believe, with better graphics, this could make a great game for iPad - much more convenient to control on a larger scale.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Eggsavior, thank you for taking time to check out our game. We really appreciate this, we are in need of critical judgement.

Our vision was a simple vintage game. Ascetic graphics is inentional but it seems to be our big mistake.

We also need to handle recently revealed problem with improper restoration of the game after pressing 'home' button on some devices running iOS 8.3.

We don’t know what to do now. We have to make decision whether to invest more time in improving Waga or to drop this idea and try with another game…

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
The game looks pretty interesting! But I personally did not like the voice in the game. It sounded monotone? Also, it would be nice if you had better exciting songs. Some upbeat songs that will get the players to have more energy.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
ela1n3ko, thank you for your comment. We will release a new game in about two weeks, then we are planning to improve Waga and try again to catch some more interest of players.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Daniel Daniel4, thanks for comment, criticism is important to us. We also believe that the gameplay of Waga can be found interesting, but the whole game needs some improvements.