Instakeep - Photo and Video Downloader for Instagram with Repost & Square size Features

instakeepapp

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Instakeep - Photo and Video Downloader for Instagram with Repost & Square size Features
https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id922918948?pt=108198802&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

FREE on iTunes and No Ads

This is our new app please let us know what you think.
Save or Repost Instagram Videos and Photos or Square Size your photos for Instagram without cropping, you can add text to all your content. Combination of 3 most used tools for Instagram.

screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg

Instakeep is an app for,
• Downloading Photos and Videos from Instagram, without Logging in.
• Reposting to Instagram with or without caption.
• Importing photos from your Camera Roll, with Square size feature.
• Adding Text and Watermark to both your downloaded and imported content.

Features:
• Download photos and videos to your phone from Instagram.
• Save Instagram Videos and Photos directly to Camera Roll.
• Repost photos and vidoes to Instagram with or without caption.
• Square size adjust for posting your full size photos without cropping.
• Scale & Crop your photos from Camera Roll.
• Add text and Watermark to photos and videos.
• Change font, size, location, color and opacity of your text.
• Share your edited photos and videos to Instagram, Whatsapp, SMS and Email.
• Inapp gallery with built-in video player.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id922918948?pt=108198802&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
It's a nice app. But when you say "FREE on iTunes and No Ads" you should mention that for .99 cents your app's name won't show up on every photo I post. Still, it's worth the dollar I spent ;)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
thanks for using our app sanibel, all free apps have watermark now dont they ;) , we think its better than having all that annoying banners.

No. All free apps do NOT have watermarks. Instabot and Likes are similar apps that do not mar the original photo.

And I am still waiting for an answer to my question: how is your app better than Instabot or Likes? But I see that you provide free watermarks. Hmmmm.

instakeepapp

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Serious query: I've been using Instabot … how is your app better?

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

i could not find instabot but i guess you are referring to instantbot, instantbot does more than our app i guess and 1.99$ , our app is free to try and if you like it you can remove watermak for 0.99$, most of our users use free version , it depends on user and what he wants ,hard to say an app is better than the other usually there are different features and different needs, if you already bought an app and happy using it no point deleting it, personally if i bought an app i wont buy a new one that does the same job even if it is slightly better. And about our app we tried to combine most used apps with instagram, so you dont have to use more than one app (save,repost,nocrop,add text).
and thats the main reason we wrote on forums to get feedback to make it better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2