I'm looking for a vehicle maintenance logging app -- the more detailed and comprehensive, the better -- which I can use on my iPhone/iPad/iMac and which features iCloud sync. I've found a few with Google, but wanted to know what my fine cohorts at iMore are using? As the venerable Peter Cohen would say: "Do you use a vehicle maintenance logging app? What is your favorite? Sound off in the comments below!"
    04-04-2015 01:29 PM
  2. sectionsix said: Best Answer

I'm looking for a vehicle maintenance logging app -- the more detailed and comprehensive, the better -- which I can use on my iPhone/iPad/iMac and which features iCloud sync. I've found a few with Google, but wanted to know what my fine cohorts at iMore are using? As the venerable Peter Cohen would say: "Do you use a vehicle maintenance logging app? What is your favorite? Sound off in the comments below!"

Haven't used one since I upgraded to the 6+ but I believe Auto Care by Xper2 solutions syncs to iCloud. I believe there is also a free version. Auto Care - Care Maintenance Service and Gas Log
    were I to be in search of something like this... I'd go to iTunes on my computer and use the search box, and put in "vehicle maintenance log"... and look over the results.
    04-04-2015 03:23 PM

Haven't used one since I upgraded to the 6+ but I believe Auto Care by Xper2 solutions syncs to iCloud. I believe there is also a free version. Auto Care - Care Maintenance Service and Gas Log
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-05-2015 at 11:26 AM.
    OMMBoy likes this.
    04-04-2015 05:32 PM
    I've used this in the past, "Remember the Oil Car Maintenance" you can use iCloud and it holds a good bit of info as well. I liked it.

RememberTheOil - Car Maintenance by Rodolfo Vasquez
    https://appsto.re/us/PJ3GG.i
    kataran and OMMBoy like this.
    04-05-2015 08:11 AM
    Thanks, Everyone, for the excellent suggestions! I like the features and look of "RememberTheOil" and have decided to give that app a shot.

Chris
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-14-2015 03:03 PM