Can anyone please suggest me some top downloaded apps in the app store?

Eggsavior

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
AppAnnie is the most popular service for such inquiries.

That's what I see there right now, USA, iPhone top overall.

1. Facebook Messenger
Facebook, Inc.

2. Facebook
Facebook, Inc.

3. Instagram
Instagram, Inc.

4. YouTube
Google, Inc.

5. Snapchat
Snapchat, Inc.

6. Pandora Radio
Pandora Media, Inc.

7. Google Maps
Google, Inc.

8. iMovie
Apple

9. Fast & Furious: Legacy
Kabam

10. Pages
Apple

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The AppStore's built in functionality is sufficient for most users - no 3rd party app or web site is necessary.

Edward_Dawson

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for suggesting me the some top downloaded apps in app store. I used some of the apps like Snapchat,Pandora Radio and Google Maps. Since there will be many apps in "Top Charts", it would be difficult to pick top downloaded apps directly .So can you list some more top downloaded apps because it will be easy to suggest for those who use regularly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for suggesting me the some top downloaded apps in app store. I used some of the apps like Snapchat,Pandora Radio and Google Maps. Since there will be many apps in "Top Charts", it would be difficult to pick top downloaded apps directly .So can you list some more top downloaded apps because it will be easy to suggest for those who use regularly.

Dude, they're listed in order of the number of downloads/purchases - from the most to the least.

Edward_Dawson

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your list. I think this will be helpful for me to find top downloaded apps in the app store. I will try some more apps from this list and download if it is useful to me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your list. I think this will be helpful for me to find top downloaded apps in the app store. I will try some more apps from this list and download if it is useful to me.

You're very welcome and best of luck to you...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner