https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/curr...mUvbUpU2482543

Hello, iMore!

We are now launching a promotional campaign on some of the best medical reference book available on the Apple's App Store!
    Over the next few weeks we will offer you the top dictionaries at a special discounted price.

Current Essentials of Medicine is now available for $ 39.99 $ 3.99 only!

The perfect quick reference on the wards and in the clinic! Current Essentials of Medicine is a practical, point-of-care pocket handbook that offers "nutshell" information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 medical disorders seen in both primary care and hospital settings. Perfect as a quick reference on the wards or in a busy clinic, this is THE ONLY pocket guide to offer disease essentials in a one-disease-per-page bulleted format. Practical pearls, for which the authors are well known, are offered for almost all conditions.

KEY FEATURES:
    * To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
    * Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
    * Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
    * Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
    * Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
    * Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout

The Current Essentials of Medicine is powered by the MSDict technology especially enhanced for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and packed with great features.

Stay tuned for more discounts coming up soon!

We are looking forward to your comments and feedback!

Thank you!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/curr...mUvbUpU2482543
    03-30-2015 03:00 AM
    Thank you for sharing your app with iMore, best of luck with your app.
    MobiSystems Inc likes this.
    03-30-2015 03:31 AM
    Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck.
    MobiSystems Inc likes this.
    03-30-2015 07:58 AM