https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/offi...mUvbUpU2479827

Hello, iMore!

OfficeSuite 4.0 is now live on the Apple App Store!

Leading OfficeSuite for Android Devices Now Available for Apple iPhone and iPad Users
    OfficeSuites desktop-inspired user interface combines familiarity and mobile productivity for a fast and easy to use word processing app.

OfficeSuite, the leading word processing app for Android devices, is now available for Apples iPhone and iPad users. OfficeSuite is the perfect tool for effortless viewing, editing, creating and sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents and converting them to/from PDFs. The latest version of OfficeSuite brings the power and capability of a desktop app to the iPhone and iPad like never before with over 25 new and improved features.

OfficeSuite offers the option to purchase pro and/or premium versions, which provide various new features including the ability convert PDFs to Word/Excel, make changes, insert notes and comments, then save PDF document without losing the formatting.

OfficeSuite Pro: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/offi...mUvbUpU2479827

OfficeSuite Premium: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/offi...mUvbUpU2479827

With more than 1.2 billion people (or 1 in 7 people on the planet) using Microsoft Office, OfficeSuite supports all Microsoft Office file formats. Beyond the typical business word processing app, OfficeSuite has over 45 million downloads and has been named No. 1 app in Google Plays Business category with 350,000+ user reviews.

We are looking forward to your opinion: please comment below, or leave a customer review on the Apple App Store.

Thank you!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/offi...mUvbUpU2479827
    03-24-2015 06:00 AM
    Thanks, and best of luck with the app.
    MobiSystems Inc likes this.
    03-24-2015 08:42 AM
    Thanks for sharing your app. Good luck with it.
    03-24-2015 09:39 AM
    Thanks for sharing your app! And welcome to iMore!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    03-24-2015 02:26 PM
    Thank you!

We would appreciate it if you take some time to review the app and provide feedback.

If you have any recommendations, please share them with us.
    03-25-2015 05:39 AM
    Tell me why your app is better than Microsoft Office Suite or even Apple iWork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-25-2015 09:52 AM
    Hello, WP7Nettwerk!

The key differentiating features of OfficeSuite are:
    * Full cloud storage support with direct opening and saving to/from the cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and iCloud) unlike Microsoft and Apple
    * Full Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents editor (save as PDF and convert PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint + PDF annotations).
    * Viewing and editing CSV and RTF files
    * Extra fonts for beautifully looking documents

It also has Printing support, Auto-correct while typing & Add camera photo features.

With our much-improved UI in version 4.0, OfficeSuite is extremely fast and easy to use, so you should give it a try.

Looking forward to your reviews!

Thank you!
    03-25-2015 11:37 AM
    So I had time today to play with MobiSystems Inc. OfficeSuite app. And for surprise I really like, I can tell I love this app. Really useful app. Easy to manage office docs, excel. I didn't tried PowerPoint but I believe this will gonna help to create, edit presentations as well. Best UI for Office suite. This is like on your computer. This is what I miss on Microsoft Office app on iOS. PDF isn't strong side. Problem is to view in right size of text. Double tap its zoom so close, but to zoom out with double tap is so far again. So I'm not best user for Office apps, but for me is important what I do with Office.

One more thing. Icon doesn't look good as app. But this is my view. I'll happy if you create better icon for app.

03-26-2015 03:15 PM
    Thanks for sharing this with us! We value your opinion and will try to implement the recommendations.
    We do hope that you will use OfficeSuite for documents edits in the future as well.
    03-27-2015 09:38 AM
    Nice! I've been using this app for a while and never realized it was from your good selves. Keep up the good work!
    estroh and MobiSystems Inc like this.
    03-27-2015 03:03 PM
    Is there anyone from Thailand who is willing to review MobiSystems' OfficeSuite?
    Please contact us if you would like to test the app and will will provide promo codes.

Thank you in advance!
    WP7Nettwerk likes this.
    03-31-2015 04:43 AM
    This way how MobiSystems talks to new users and listening what says existing users is very good. This let ask questions etc to developer here. I'm really glad for it.

03-31-2015 05:20 AM
    Hello!

Please check out OfficeSuite's video on YouTube:

Looking forward to your comments!

Thank you
    04-03-2015 04:26 AM
    Great app guys. I am using it for some time now, and I am 100% satisfied. I ll also write a review of what I liked most from it!
    04-03-2015 07:47 AM
    Great app guys. I am using it for some time now, and I am 100% satisfied. I ll also write a review of what I liked most from it!
    Thank you for the feedback! We are looking forward to your review on the App Store!
    04-03-2015 09:48 AM
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/offi...mUvbUpU2494096

OfficeSuite, the leader in the business category, has reached 1.5 million downloads!
    Exclusively on the Apple’s App Store, OfficeSuite Premium will be available for FREE!
    Hurry up and get the leading word processing app now, this is a one-day offer only!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/offi...mUvbUpU2494096
    04-14-2015 05:21 AM
    Hello again!

If you didn't get an advantage of the Exclusive promotion of OfficeSuite Premium which was available for free for the last 2 days, now you could get it for only $0.99!
    Don't miss out this time! This offer will not last long!

Thank you!
    04-16-2015 09:15 AM
    Have you updated? OfficeSuite 4.1 is already live on the App Store!

WHAT'S NEW?

* Updates to Dropbox, Box and iCloud for faster access to your files
    * Document Provider extension – share your documents via iCloud Drive
    * A gallery of Word, Excel and PowerPoint templates
    * Audio dictation of menus and file contents allows people of all abilities to take full advantage of OfficeSuite
    * Open ODF files
    * Even more advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF features
    * Improved localization of the app across various territories
    * Numerous fixes to increase app stability, usability and reliability

Please contact us at support@mobisystems.com.
    We will be more than happy to get in touch with you!
    06-29-2015 04:00 AM
    Thanks for the update! Good luck!
    06-29-2015 08:36 AM
    Thanks for the update!
    06-29-2015 09:00 AM
    really nice and practical
    07-08-2015 04:13 PM
    thanks