I like this app as well but what do you do with the stock app if you only want to use the outlook app? Someone said they turned off the stock app but don't know how to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-04-2015 06:27 PM
    I just removed all mail accounts except yahoo. Regarding iCloud tho I went to the iCloud settings and kept notes contacts etc enabled but switched off mail.

02-04-2015 06:31 PM
    I like this app as well but what do you do with the stock app if you only want to use the outlook app? Someone said they turned off the stock app but don't know how to do that.

Go into the settings and emails accounts and click off the email toggle.

02-04-2015 06:57 PM
    I've been using myMail for my Outlook and Gmail accounts.
    02-04-2015 07:45 PM
    Ive been using this app as i have an exchange account for work and it works really well. Most people don't relize that if you tap on the month at the top of the screen when in calendar view it does give you the month view and not just the day view or agenda view. Also, it really nice being able to attach files or pics when you compossing an email instead of having to go to the file or pic first.

I see a lot of good things coming in the future for this app.

Just my 2 cents.....
    02-04-2015 10:47 PM
    Devs are helpful and friendly plus they seem to be listening to ideas

02-05-2015 02:51 PM
    Ive been using this app as i have an exchange account for work and it works really well. Most people don't relize that if you tap on the month at the top of the screen when in calendar view it does give you the month view and not just the day view or agenda view. Also, it really nice being able to attach files or pics when you compossing an email instead of having to go to the file or pic first.

Just my 2 cents.....
    I agree. I, too, like using this app, although I only have my Outlook.com account configured with it. A few more useful features could make me use it as my overall Mail app. Time will tell...
    Rnkriis likes this.
    02-05-2015 03:56 PM
    Also, it really nice being able to attach files or pics when you compossing an email instead of having to go to the file or pic first.
    In the stock mail app, you can insert a photo or video within the mail compose window... tap/hold... the edit options appear... tap the arrow on the right end of the box... the Insert photo or video option is revealed...
    Rnkriis likes this.
    02-05-2015 03:59 PM

Just my 2 cents.....
    I like the idea of being able to attach files while composing but I am not finding an option to attach from Pages or Numbers, only from One Drive etc, am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
    02-05-2015 04:16 PM
    I like the idea of being able to attach files while composing but I am not finding an option to attach from Pages or Numbers, only from One Drive etc, am I missing something?

No. You are not missing anything. There is no support for any of the iWork apps, at least from what I can tell.
    CDG likes this.
    02-05-2015 06:31 PM
    Maybe this is a bug or something, but I added a new calendar in Google and I did in on the desktop. The calendar shows up everywhere but will NOT activate and go visible in Outlook. I see the calendar listed but it won't toggle on and stay on.
    02-05-2015 06:50 PM
    Devs are helpful and friendly plus they seem to be listening to ideas

Where do you get in touch with them? I have an issue to report.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-05-2015 06:57 PM
    I'm having issues with calendar as well. I placed in my schedule, but shows up with wrong days on the app.
    02-05-2015 07:00 PM

Like JustMe'D said, no support for those apps right now.
    CDG likes this.
    02-05-2015 10:33 PM
    In the stock mail app, you can insert a photo or video within the mail compose window... tap/hold... the edit options appear... tap the arrow on the right end of the box... the Insert photo or video option is revealed...
    I knew you could do that with Pics and Video but i use my phone mainly for work and i have to update documents on the go and this is where the app, i feel, really comes in handy.
    CDG likes this.
    02-05-2015 10:36 PM
    I'd like it fine if I could get all of my email hooked up. It will not let connect to one of my yahoo accounts, what's wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-06-2015 07:31 AM
    It's most likely yahoo. I see more people having issues with yahoo email than any other out there.

02-06-2015 07:47 AM
    Basically a very nice app, but no one is mentioning that the “people” or contacts is horrible. It will not sync your contacts; it will only list the most recently used. I have been in contact with MS IOS support and they suggest looking up in your phonebook/contacts and copy and paste…..really! So because you can’t access you contacts this is a big fail! You have no way to look up someone you havent sent an email to 2 months ago. I know their name, but not in contacts, it only list the most recent, NOT all people/contacts. And yes alphabetical option would be nice.

By the way for those trying to contact them go under settings in the app and click help. They are fairly fast in responding even though they couldn’t help w/ contacts
    02-06-2015 07:53 AM
    I am pretty sure that the recently used contacts are listed on top followed by the main contact list, which is listed in alphabetical order.

I uninstalled mine for a different reason, so no way to verify.

Which email provider are you using?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    02-06-2015 09:10 AM
    Using outlook exchange and no unfortunately all your contact will not be listed. I went back and forth with their support team. I was amazed that it would not link to your contacts or pull my files from my existing account. And no alphabetical listing, several others have also complained about this.
    02-06-2015 04:37 PM
    They just released a minor update and to be honest I see no real difference.

I'm starting to think that Microsoft might start strong and I use the term loosely, and then just forget about this app as they did with all apps.
    02-08-2015 07:03 AM
    Nah. I use office and OneDrive and those apps are great with updates all the time. I'm just not feeling the email app. The native one works fine.
    02-08-2015 07:07 AM
    Nah. I use office and OneDrive and those apps are great with updates all the time. I'm just not feeling the email app. The native one works fine.
    Was there one before this one?
    02-08-2015 03:32 PM
    Personally loving the outlook app. It has replaced the Gmail app I was using. I found the gmail app lacking. Almost night and day difference between gmail app on iOS vs android On android it was such a better app

Anyways outlook is a huge improvement over the gmail app IMO
    02-08-2015 05:31 PM
    Has anyone figured out how to delete contacts from the people tab. I don't have exchange, just gmail and Yahoo.
    02-09-2015 09:16 PM
81 1234