How can I promote my app without getting booted?

hermanlandis

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Kindly Review my Application

Hello, I am Herman Landis. Just search for the top iPhone forums and I found MacRumors.
I am here for suggestions and reviews on my iPhone app. Please tell me how to promote it without getting banned here.
Any moderator here to help me out :)
Trust me, I am not here to spam. My app is 100% real and mine.

Can anyone tell me how to submit it to be reviewed. It’s basically for securing pictures and videos in an iPhone.
Just to make sure my app has not any bug in it. I just some loyal reviews.

Help me out guys please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

optiguy

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Kindly Review my Application

There's also a ton load of app review sites. The only thing they do is reviewing apps for free.
So if you have a good app or game, you can submit them to some of the sites and if they find it interesting, they will review it on their site and you get some free promotion.

I would post a link to you, but since i'm a new user i'm not allowed to submit links yet :)
Try to do a google search on "free app reviews"

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

There's also a ton load of app review sites. The only thing they do is reviewing apps for free.
So if you have a good app or game, you can submit them to some of the sites and if they find it interesting, they will review it on their site and you get some free promotion.

I would post a link to you, but since i'm a new user i'm not allowed to submit links yet :)
Thanks for the info! And welcome to iMore!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

G1ggs

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site

Thank you, too. :)