Tapatalk Petition

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I really don't mind most of the changes. But those I don't like are huge. Especially the wide blue strips across the screen and the thin font style. I don't like the set up of the "Unread" timeline.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here beta testing the new version of Tapatalk? I signed up to do it. I took one look at it and deleted it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone here beta testing the new version of Tapatalk? I signed up to do it. I took one look at it and deleted it.

I'm beta testing TapaTalk now. My biggest issue is they seem dead set on taking too much space for unnecessary things. I liked seeing 4 or 5 threads when all you saw were the thread titles. Now they add a couple of lines of comments. They did get rid of the blue strips. I lot of the changes I've gotten used to and don't mind. But they still have this "make it look like Twitter" thing going. I'll continue to use it regardless, because I like the dark theme.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I got the update notice for the latest beta yesterday. But I'm still using ver. 3.3. Is the beta any better now? Did the fonts change?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Have they added back in the swipe to the left to reveal actions like Mark Read, etc?

Sorta. It's not swiping though. It takes up a lot of space.
76f1cccba84a3faf763ce7007bb3895f.jpg