Tapatalk update

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Here is my summary of changes with the overnight update - I thought I'd always been able to post multiple attachments, I'm not a 'VIP' member that I know of..... Pups name is 'Boo' as in IMG_2227.JPG"Me & You & A Dog Named......

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Here is my summary of changes with the overnight update - I thought I'd always been able to post multiple attachments, I'm not a 'VIP' member that I know of..... Pups name is 'Boo' as in View attachment 126601"Me & You & A Dog Named......

Yeah, I just went back to Tapatalk Pro which still gives me the ability to choose three different sizes.
What's up BOO...LOL

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
BOO is in 7th heaven with a new rawhide chew from this mornings grocery shopping .....maybe I am 'vip' after all (?) and that's what the little blue icon is after my user name. I thought it had something to do with this 'kin' thing. It's beyond the range of my ageing visual acuity. I have only it, while you have the same plus what looks like a 'chess-man'.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
BOO is in 7th heaven with a new rawhide chew from this mornings grocery shopping .....maybe I am 'vip' after all (?) and that's what the little blue icon is after my user name. I thought it had something to do with this 'kin' thing. It's beyond the range of my ageing visual acuity. I have only it, while you have the same plus what looks like a 'chess-man'.

Yeah the "Chess" piece signifies Moderators and the blue diamond is for Tapatalk VIP

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
OK thanks for that - I guess the VIP thing must have been one of my numerous attempts to go 'ad free' on this app. The 'kin thing' must be the smaller ie really miniscule blue dot on the right hand side of posts...I'll go back to my 'VIP' hammock, or chair, never smug, not that 'hierarchy' is meaningful to me here under the coconuts

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Heck! Before I retired I figured there was truth to the rumor that the 'Gold Leaf' dots & leaf insignia on the bill of my work Hat were braille so that ageing Captains could identify their correct Cap ( was your term 'Cover'?) - before stepping from the cockpit to greet passengers etc. How was I to know?...

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apparently, TapaTalk is now cutting the resolution of posted images way down. A 1242x2688 wallpaper is now cut to 296x640. That's ridiculous! Not sure what they're trying to achieve with the changes in image posting. But it sucks really bad.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Y'all safe down there on the island?

So far so good. Dorian should pass reasonably directly this evening or tonight. Fortunately it appears a small storm and is moving fairly quickly. It will ( hopefully) NOT be at hurricane strength yet, until it crosses the island chain & heads west out over the Caribbean Sea.
Thanks for asking and do keep us in thought and prayer as weather issues are always to be taken very seriously... I'll check-in tomorrow if possible.

Last edited:

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
6ee093687070423648f8b13ffda0a154.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member