Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone on the TapaTalk beta? If so, what do you make of the new font and text size? There's an issue with quoted images. It shows a link, rather than the username quoted. It should be fixed in the next build.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How do I sign up for beta? :)

Go to the TapaTalk Support Group and ask. Add the group to your TapaTalk. Go to this thread.
bd9e01b8729ba620925a81114b001e19.png

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't know. Haven't seen Android version. A lot of changes. There's gonna be a lot of users confused.

Thanks for the update regarding the Tapatalk beta. It’s been a while since I’ve last used the beta version and I think I’m going to hold off a while longer. I’m thoroughly satisfied with the current official Tapatalk Pro version...

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the update regarding the Tapatalk beta. It’s been a while since I’ve last used the beta version and I think I’m going to hold off a while longer. I’m thoroughly satisfied with the current official Tapatalk Pro version...

Is there a difference between the normal Tapatalk app vs the Pro version?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Me being one of them

Got the invite this morning and updated. I’m all over the place trying to find where things are🤣

It had me confused for a bit. I can navigate fine now. But it seems a bit much. Sometimes it takes too many taps to get where I want to go. They're big on the "Home" and "Feed" sections. I don't use that. Each forum now has its own "Home" tab at the bottom. It had me confused for a bit. I can navigate fine now. But it seems a bit much. Sometimes it takes too many taps to get where I want to go. They're big on the "Home" and "Feed". I don't use that. For some reason, they push using that. They want us to follow everything. If I've been away from TapaTalk a while, when I open the app, it goes to the "Feed", rather than the forum groups list. There's no way to reorder the groups list now. You have "most recent" and etc.
d97d43f98753eb8c066ae8d5e9bd1aee.png

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
It had me confused for a bit. I can navigate fine now. But it seems a bit much. Sometimes it takes too many taps to get where I want to go. They're big on the "Home" and "Feed" sections. I don't use that. Each forum now has its own "Home" tab at the bottom. It had me confused for a bit. I can navigate fine now. But it seems a bit much. Sometimes it takes too many taps to get where I want to go. They're big on the "Home" and "Feed". I don't use that. For some reason, they push using that. They want us to follow everything. If I've been away from TapaTalk a while, when I open the app, it goes to the "Feed", rather than the forum groups list. There's no way to reorder the groups list now. You have "most recent" and etc.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170817/d97d43f98753eb8c066ae8d5e9bd1aee.png

Yeah I don’t like that either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods