Tapatalk update

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have mine disabled too.

I did find this but not sure how to make it go away.
c19e5fd40211565dc5e61100273cb883.png

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I think it's the beta. I tried signing out and just signing into Imore. Touch of modern stuff still there. I emailed the developer to see what gives

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
So after using it for about a week, I think I like it. Haven't had any issues with it so far & the look of it is great. I'm glad they decided to make a change.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
So after using it for about a week, I think I like it. Haven't had any issues with it so far & the look of it is great. I'm glad they decided to make a change.

I'm the opposite, at least with the Stickies. It is getting more and more annoying, popping into a forum and be greeted with a screen full of Stickies that haven't seen activity in months or are locked Stickies that you have seen 100 times.

I really thought this type option existed at some point. Maybe on the Android side, when I was there.

They need to either put it back k the way it was before or at least add an option to keep the Stickies collapsed.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
So... We get a new update and we are able to hide stickies and only see them when they get updated. That's great, BUT once you hide them, I can't figure out how to see them at all, if they haven't updated.

Why the new convoluted way? Just put an option in to either group the Stickies in their own group like before or show them.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Pro? Or free version?

Free version....Pro is too scaled down now. The free version has more features, which sucks. Wish we could get a refund

Update: I just logged into Tapatalk Pro for the first time in close to a year and while the UI isn't updated like the free version, it has the features I was missing before when I'd log into my other forums. Didn't even know they've been updating it. Stickies are still hidden which is a plus.....so I might just start using this one again. Heck...I frickin paid for it

I'm the opposite, at least with the Stickies. It is getting more and more annoying, popping into a forum and be greeted with a screen full of Stickies that haven't seen activity in months or are locked Stickies that you have seen 100 times.

I really thought this type option existed at some point. Maybe on the Android side, when I was there.

They need to either put it back k the way it was before or at least add an option to keep the Stickies collapsed.

I'm not too fond of the stickies either but the overall layout is nice.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh