Tapatalk update

jahdaa

May 14, 2016
Visit site
You can ask on the TapaTalk support Forum. Or request by email I guess. It's been in beta since December of 2014. LOL They have a beta limit of 2,000 testers with the Testflight app. So I don't know if there's any tester spots available. Add the TapaTalk forum and PM Winter.

You're showing 2 accounts. One is jahdaa, the other is Butterfly 2. We think you need to sign out of TapaTalk. Delete the app. Reinstall it. Set up a new TapaTalk account with the Butterfly 2 iMore account. But you would need to add all your other forums back in. The current jahdaa account only shows about 5 posts.

Gonna try now ledsteplin

jahdaa

May 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok logged out deleted tapatalk and imore! Didn't work showing up as jahdaa...but when I log in to tapatalk i logged as butterfly2 but it shows as jahdaa

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok logged out deleted tapatalk and imore! Didn't work showing up as jahdaa...but when I log in to tapatalk i logged as butterfly2 but it shows as jahdaa

You set up as a new account under Butterfly 2? You need to use a different email and password.
Thing is, I have no idea what has happened. You can't use the same log in as jahdaa.
Can you list step by step what all has occurred?

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I logged out of both Imore and Tapatalk app deleted both reinstalled then login again to both then....all is ok now! Thanks u r a gem ledsteplin

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I see that Tapatalk has removed the ability to "attach" photos directly to the forum even via the iMore app and wants to force users to use their image hosting service. Well, from this moment forward, I will use the web interface until an alternative is found.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
So I see that Tapatalk has removed the ability to "attach" photos directly to the forum even via the iMore app and wants to force users to use their image hosting service. Well, from this moment forward, I will use the web interface until an alternative is found.

Do you have this one?

143be5d8b0f557c06c7c06ec7805f7c2.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not true - forum attachment is always the first choice - are you using the attachment icon to attach file?
In the Settings, there used to be an option to post photos as an "attachment" or via image hosting. That setting is no longer available, from what I can tell and therefore, there is no choice.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73