Tapatalk update

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Late to the party. I've always used TapaTalk and just noticed the iMore isn't loading and showing posts etc.
Is this a new thing from today? (Posting via Google Chrome on my iPad Air II

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I m trying to understand the app am I using the right tapatalk iOS app?! Confusing me

What specifically are you trying to do with the app? If you're trying to use it to access the iMore Forums, for example, you need to search for and then select the iMore Forums channels. The iMore channel depicted in the screenshot is for the Blog side.

Butterfly2

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
OK....yes basically but I was reading a review and it stated there is a paid version and free one...but this is only one I saw in store. And features they spoke about I don't see it within this app!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
OK....yes basically but I was reading a review and it stated there is a paid version and free one...but this is only one I saw in store. And features they spoke about I don't see it within this app!

They stopped the paid version over a year ago. It's no longer available. Some still have it. What features do you not see? The paid version did have a few the free does not have. Not many though.

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I uploaded Tapatalk this morning and I noticed today that it is draining my battery, is this common with this app and if not does anyone have any suggestions?

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Here is a screen shot of my battery screen

c217c0d858b9aec8a3bf75c7df796c59.jpg

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
That does not show battery drain. It only shows which apps you use the most. So you use TapaTalk a lot. If you do that, it's going to use a little battery. Just like any other app you use that much.

I haven't used it since this morning when I logged in, it has been about 6 hours since I was last on it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It will if you use it a lot. But so does many other apps. Like Facebook, Twitter, and others. Even my SwiftKey keyboard app uses battery. But it's not anything I worry about. I try to enjoy my phone. Odds are the battery will last until I upgrade next year. So, no worries! My TapaTalk shows 25% of my battery usage in the last 24 hours. Sounds about right. I'm on it a lot. Now if I were only on TapaTalk for 10 minutes and it showed 25%, then I'd worry.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh