Tapatalk update

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It works quite well. My gripe is the fact that I'm unable to rearrange the menus. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The last straw with Tapatalk was when it stopped allowing us to "attach" photos in lieu of forcing us to use its hosting service, and I don't want to do that.

I just installed the iMore app to take a look at it. It's not bad. It hasn't been updated since last September. I don't like that you can't rearrange the menus and I noticed that the multi-delete and multi-quote options don't work properly.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just installed the iMore app to take a look at it. It's not bad. It hasn't been updated since last September. I don't like that you can't rearrange the menus and I noticed that the multi-delete and multi-quote options don't work properly.

It works quite well. My gripe is the fact that I'm unable to rearrange the menus. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The last straw with Tapatalk was when it stopped allowing us to "attach" photos in lieu of forcing us to use its hosting service, and I don't want to do that.

I thought about that. How is the iMore app these days?

Works for me...:)...minus the Multi-delete feature.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So now when we comment on a new thread, we get another pop up! They sure do like those pop ups. SMH!
b8c712b041d49479dd08076d21ecc33e.jpg

And now we automatically follow other users without having to do a thing! Have you checked your follow lists? Mine has grown. A lot! I haven't done anything! I guess we weren't following enough to suit them so now they force it on us! SMH!

And what's this new "you replied to" notification about? So they're gonna notify us every time we comment just to let us know we commented? Really? Are these guys for real? Lol

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason😳

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason

You didn't get the email on the latest beta? If not, I think they have cut out a few testers who don't remain active in reporting issues. Not sure though. If you got the email, try accessing Testflight from there.

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason

It's crashing for me on both the release and beta version as well, but only on my iPad (even after deleting the app, rebooting and reinstalling). My iPhone doesn't crash for some reason. It has something to do with the servers since it doesn't crash if I enable airplane mode before opening it. I can then turn off airplane mode and use it until I quit the app.

Speaking of the Tapatalk servers, they seem royally hosed right now. My notifications tab hasn't updated in over 24 hours on either my iPad or iPhone.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
You didn't get the email on the latest beta? If not, I think they have cut out a few testers who don't remain active in reporting issues. Not sure though. If you got the email, try accessing Testflight from there.

No I haven't gotten email from them in a while. Oh well, I'm not worried about it. Just hope they fix this crashing issue

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox